Chapter 14

"I reject you." I growl but it didn't have any meaning behind it. He falls to the ground on his knees beside my bed clutching his chest. I just blew up.

"No." he whispers shaking his head. I just stared at him in shock. I can't believe I actually said the words. I really didn't mean to say them. I was just pissed. "I'll get you back." he says standing up once the pain is gone.

"No you won't I'm done. Go find another toy Christian."

"If you would let me explain."

"I don't care. Your free to mess around all you want. I'm fine. I'm happy for you." he sighs heavily shaking his head.

"I'm going to explain anyway." I'm about to cut him off when I feel his hand on my mouth. "I know you don't care but like I said I'm going to explain anyway. You have to know the truth. I came home from school, took a shower, crawled on my bed starting doing my homework the next thing I knew. I was waking up to you yelling." I scoff at that pulling his hand away.

"Bullshit Christian."

"It's the truth. I forgot she was even coming over."

"Real nice Christian. Forgetting about your own booty calls."

"She's not a booty call Sin. She's my partner on a project we have to do for one of my classes."

"She was naked!" I yell. Almost naked.

"Don't ask me. I was freaking asleep."

"Whatever. I don't care." some emotion crosses his face but I wasn't fast enough to catch it when he covers it up with no emotion at all.

"That's right you don't. You never fucking did. You know the night after the party I tried calling and texting. You never returned them. I finally told you we were mates. You walked out. You told me well hinted I was a daddy and you left without giving me a chance. You never gave me a chance. It's always about you isn't it?"

"No it's not. I wonder why I never gave you a chance? Shit Christian you slept with all the girls in our school. You didn't stop when you realized I was your mate. You had sex with me when I was drunk. You were still sleeping around when I left. You were still sleeping around when I came back. You ask me to give you a chance five minutes later your trying to get down my pants. All you had to do was quit being a fucking man whore and I would have been more happy to give you a chance but you couldn't do that. No its always about your dick Christian. My concern is my daughter. I don't want her growing up with a miserable mother because her daddy can't keep it in his god damn pant." I rant. He shakes his head giving me a humorless laugh.

"No you don't know shit. You just want to believe what you think you see. Yes I didn't tell you. Why would I tell you? I was scared of the thing you just did. You rejecting me. I didn't mess with anyone for two, three months because I was trying to find a way to tell you. I'm not stupid. I saw the way you looked at me. With such disgust with such hatred. I knew I didn't stand a chance. I needed someone to help me get over you. The night of the party was the best night of my life. We didn't just have sex Sin. Wether you remember it or not. I damn sure do and I'll never forget it. We made love all night and it was amazing intense so freaking passionate. I got to make love to my beautiful mate and the sad part about it she doesn't remember. She doesn't remember the first time I told her I loved her. She doesn't remember the multiple orgasms. Oh no we didn't just have one or two we had at least ten that's how intense and passionate it was. So no Sienna we didn't just have sex or fuck we made love. I got to fall asleep with you head on my chest, your arms around my waist my arms around yours. Me saying I love you again. Then...then I get to wake up to you gone. Gone, no note, no goodbye, no kiss my ass nothing. Just gone.

"As soon as I got my phone back that night I was calling and texting you. Nothing. Not a hi, who is this, what do you want nothing. I tried for two days. Then Monday came along. For the first time in my high school career I couldn't wait to get to school. I couldn't wait to see you. But what I got instead was you ignoring me. Then a I went home. You said it with so much conviction I even almost believed you. I was pissed. No livid. You come to school acting like nothing happen.

"When I pulled you onto class hoping to get an explanation all I got was I don't remember. I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't think straight. How could my mate forget something like that? Sienna you didn't even seem drunk. At all. You acted like your doing right now. Totally sober. Then you did the one thing I knew you would do. Walk out once you found out you were my mate. Told me to leave you alone. I won't lie. I was devastated heartbroken. So yeah I used girls to get over you while you just ignored me acted like nothing happen. Then you tell me I'm going to be a father. I couldn't of been more happy. More excited. I was having a baby with my mate. This was my chance to finally be with her and the baby. But nope that bubble was busted again when I went to your house after school and found out that you packed your shit and left. I went straight home got on the phone, sent some of dads men out. I had everyone searching for you. I stayed faithful. Never slept with a girl I didn't even talk to them.

"When they finally found you I was out the door with one thing on my mind. Bring Sienna and my baby home but nope. I was told to leave and that you didn't want me. Fine I was going to do just that but there was no way I was going to never see my baby. So I went thru the courts and sent you letters. So here we are you doing the whole I reject you bullshit just as I expected. Well you win. I'll leave you alone I won't even say a word to you. I'm done fighting a losing battle. Nothing I do seems to live up to you expectations anyway. I'm out of your life. Go find a guy that will deal with its all about me syndrome, be happy. That's all I want for you but you will not and cannot take my daughter away from me." he says. Then turns and walks towards the door.

"Wait." I call out but he ignores me and keeps going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!!