Gone

"We got married? THE SHOW WE GOT MARRIED?" Lisa shouted grabbing her scalp tightly, she felt like her whole world was gonna collapse, " th-th-that's probably w-why-"

"He broke up with you...?" Rose finished off, she wrapped her arms around Lisa tightly letting her cry in her arms, "oh Lisa...." she said softly,

Jennie sat up from her hospital bed and joined the hug too; along with Jisoo who hugged all three of them. They all hugged for a few minutes listening to Lisa cry silently in their arms, until they let go.

Jisoo wiped Lisa's face with some tissues, "Lisa thank you for telling us.." she was tearing up too, "We will always be there for you okay? No matter what will happen. We'll try to fix this."

"Why the hell would he break up with you anyway?" Jennie frowned crossing her arms,

"Hmm.." Rose thought for a moment, "He didn't tell you that he was going to cast on "We got Married" right?"

Lisa rubbed her eyes, "No...no he didn't."

Rose raised her eyebrow, "Maybe he thought the show would interfere with their relationship if they were still dating."

"That's possible, since this relationship is only kept with us idols.." Jennie said with a finger on her lip,

"That's probably why the break up was so sudden." Jisoo lay Lisa's head on her lap; stroking her long hair, "We should go speak to him someday, you know...to ask why he didn't say it to her personally?"

Jennie smirked "I already got a plan ready." She rubbed her hands together,

Rose softly placed her hand on Jennie's, "Wifey you are not slapping him with your one thousand dollar Chanel purse."

"How do you even-? Ah never mind." she crossed her arms, "I'll just poke his eyes out instead." Jennie mumbled sticking her lips out and crossing her arms,

"Jennie-ah!" Jisoo gave Jennie a stern look; more like a mad mom look,

"Okay fine! I'll go easy on him!" Jennie said sincerely,

Rose smirked, "But you can kick him in the nuts."

"Roseanne Chaeyoung Park!" Jisoo glared, "These girlies..what am I gonna do with them." Jisoo stroked more of Lisa's hair,

"Hey guys..?" Lisa mumbled,

"Yes Lisa?" They all said in chorus,

"Y'all should bring the kids back, I miss them already." She drew circles on Jisoo's legs ;as she lay there smiling that she has her members with her,

"Oh sureee! I'll go get them." Rose offered, "I'll bring the little crackheads back."

"Psssh don't call them crackheads, call them 'lovable idiots'" Jisoo giggled,

Rose smiled, "I kinda like that 'lovable idiots'" she opened the door then left to get the kids,

Rose headed down the narrow hospital halls; her shoes hitting the floor at every step. She winced at the pain in her hands, still wrapped in bandages.

There were many corners in the hospital so every corner would be a new hallway with rooms. But that was different for the playroom that Jisoo left them in; when you would turn a corner the huge playroom would pop up and would reveal all the children playing.

"Just turn this corner and I should see their adorable faces!" Rose thought as she turned passed the corner,

But it only revealed and empty playroom ; no bickering, no little giggles just silence, but most importantly no bangtan. It took her a while to realize that they were gone.

"Where did they go?!" Rose said to herself,

"Guys...?" She looked through the foam blocks pit, "Come out come out wherever you are!" She called, "the girls are really gonna worry if you guys are gone."

She looked all over the playroom and even called their names,

"Namjoonie?"

"Jinnie-ah?"

"Sugar?"

"Hopie hope?"

"Chiminie?"

"Taetae?"

"Kookie?"

Rose even lifted the tables to see if they were hiding...but still no luck.

If they were missing then that would cause huge problems for bighit entertainment. Meaning no BTS. No BTS equals not money for the company, since no other groups have been active for years. That would also hold BLACKPINK responsible for their disappearance, since they agreed to take care of them.

"No they can't be missing right? They can't be!" She looked into all of the playhouses for the tenth time, "Yeah they must be hiding under the beanbag chairs."

She threw the beanbag chairs across the room, she found a small jacket though,

"This..this is Jimin's jacket."

Holding the jacket tightly she said out loud, "Ohh what am I going to do!" She crouched down covering her eyes, she was on the verge of tears,

"Rose-ah"

She heard a familiar voice"Huh who said that?" Rose looked around the playroom,

Behind the glass walls of the room she saw a small figure running down the halls to the playroom.....it was Jimin. But he was crying.

"Jimin? JIMIN!" She ran out the door towards him,

"Rose-ah!" He cried slowing down rubbing his eyes,

Rose had never felt so relieved, tears were in her eyes. She picked him up and spun him around and gave him many kisses on his forehead.

"Oh my poor baby..." She stroked his hair, his tiny arms wrapped around her neck,

"Rose-ah.." he cried on her shoulder,

She turned his head to face her, "Jimin where are the others? And what happened to you?.."

"Th-They a-a-are o-outside..." he sniffled wiping his face, "She took him Rose! Sh-She took him!"

Rose's eyes widened, "Who's she?! Who did she take?!"

"The n-nurse! The nurse at the front desk! Sh-she took Kookie!" The tears poured out of his eyes, he couldn't stop crying,

Rose couldn't believe what he said, "They're outside right?"

He nodded.

"Let's go then."

-
-

Rose had Jimin in her arms as she searched the outside of the hospital parking lot. It was already 10:00pm and it was dark out so she couldn't really see much.

"There! I see them." Jimin pointed to the small group of toddlers,

Rose ran over to them. A teary eyed Namjoon was hugging Taehyung and Jin; who were crying hysterically in his arms. While Hoseok had his head laying on top of Yoongi's back; who was kneeling face down on the ground covering his face crying into his arms.

But no Jungkook to be seen.

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼
Hellooooooo it's me the author! Sorry if have haven't updated in so long, I'm a very busy person. There might be some errors because I was too lazy to edit and I would take way tooooo long. Anyway have a lovely day!

Stay healthy and drink lots of water!

사랑해요 😘