Welcome back ♛

Farrah's POV

Farrah's POV

With Summer on its last thread before the upcoming school year, everyone was forced to make their way home from a fun filled summer.

Dreadful? Sure, but with the end of summer comes the beginning of a whole new part of life... high school.

But with Summer comes change. Change in appearance for some. Change in attitude or health for others. Sometimes both. Either way, summer gives everyone the chance to change, sometimes forcing the uncomfortable parts of it.

"We're back!" Kimmy exclaimed, as Ramona, Jackson, and I all followed her in from out different summer destinations.

Dj, quickly, made her way over to us, greeting us with hugs and smiles. Obviously happy to have the bad feeling fuller, once again.

"Jackson, you've only been gone eight weeks and you're already taller than me. And Farrah you've turned into a beautiful young women." Dj said, smiling and taking in our appearances

"It's not the only change." Jackson said, with a major voice crack

"Classic. It's been happening all summer." I said, giggling while moving to sit at the dining room table.

Over the summer, Jackson and I were away at camp. I had to miss the first week though, because I went to visit my parents in Tokyo, which was...okay. Even though I was off for the summer, it was still constant work for my parents, meaning I didn't see them as much I as I would've liked.

They had to move there permanently, because they were offered permanent jobs due to the company's boost in business. It took a lot of convincing, but they agreed to let me finish high school in America and stay with the Fuller's. The only decent decision they've made in the last year.

A lot happened during summer camp, too. Jackson and I got closer, and my feelings haven't changed. There were even times where it seemed he was flirting with me, but then it was over before it really even started.

Jackson hit puberty as well, which had me thoroughly entertained all summer. I assumed I had changed in some ways too. My face matured and body matured in ways that took some time to get used to. The only thing that remained the same was my short height, whereas Jackson grew like a foot.

"Ramona, tell everybody how you did at dance camp." Kimmy said, encouraging Ramona to brag about her accomplishments.

"Mom, you know I hate to brag." Ramona groaned, rolling her eyes

"Okay, then I'll brag. Ramona won best dancer, most likely to star on broadway, and happiest feet." She said, smiling

Ramona tapped her shoulder, "You forgot jazziest hands."

"And guess who won oldest dancer?" Kimmy asked

"Mom came up for a visitors day and that visit never ended." Ramona said, making me laugh