Part 11

I got home and Hoseok was already there asleep on my couch.
I looked a Lisa and we both laughed, which woke him up.
"When did y'all get back? He asked sleepily.
" just now. How did you get in?"
"Your door was unlocked"
"Oh, ok"
I looked at Lisa and she said,
"I think I'm going to leave, I'll see y'all tomorrow"
" bye"
Then she left.
" so how was the mall?" Hoseok asked sitting up on the couch.
" good. But I just found out something a little shocking."
He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder, " what is it?"
"Well you know that new boy, Jimin?"
" yeah?"
" I bumped into him today and he told me he got a girlfriend"
Hoseok looked at me weirdly, " and that's weird why?"
" because of who his girlfriend is"
" who is it"
" it's jennie"
When I said that his eyes went wide. " oh, that poor boy" he said.
" I just thought it was weird because, she hated that I was with you. She always tried to get me away from you and she was almost upsessed with you. Why would she stop that all of a sudden, you know?"
" well, maybe she realized that we are really happy with each other and we love each other, she probably wants that with someone but she knows it can't be me." He said hugged me tighter.
"Yeah, you probably right"
" I always am" he said.
————————————————————————

Next day I went to school with Hoseok like always. I saw Jennie at her looker but she didn't glair or yell at me instead she gave me a sweet smile and a wave.
Me and Hoseok looked at each other in a ' what was that' kind of way.
When I was putting my things in my looker I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Jennie,
" hey, um... I wanted to say sorry. I was being a complete bitch to you. You and Hoseok make a great couple. I was hoping me and you could actually get to know each other and be better friends if you don't mind?"
I was a little suspicious about this because she doesn't seem like the type to give up that easy.
" um..... sure"
She gave me a smile, " cool, see you in class, bye"
" bye...."
Something inside me told me not to trust this, but Hoseoks words kept repeating in my head, so I let that feeling go. She could just babe being nice. I hate to think that I would have to now at least try to be nice too, but if she's trying then so should I.

What do y'all think, do you think y/n should trust Jennie or go with her instinct. Hope y'all like this chapter I know the story is pretty bad but it will get better...... hopefully.