Chapter 27: Wedding day (1){Edited}

|Can I play some important role in your wedding.. like hmm... the groom.|

Grace's pov :

Skylar and Ryan face palmed while Xavier cursed under his breath. I only sighed and looked at our parents with a weak smile.

Well done Xavier...

"Xavier, what do you mean by that?" Amanda asked still shocked.

"Grace is two weeks pregnant!" I rolled my eyes as he murmured.

"What was that?" Mom asked and Xavier sighed.

"Grace is two weeks pregnant!" Xavier said louder much so that everyone could hear. Another gasped were heard and I was being hugged by two women.

"Oh my god!" Mom said smiling.

"I am going to be a grandma!" Amanda squealed and I chuckled.

"Well, that was quick!" Dad said arcing an eyebrow at Xavier. Xavier smiled sheepishly and run his fingers in his hair.

"That explained why Xavier did not want you to be alone here!" Mom said and I smiled.

"That's why you gave me those chocolates. You knew she would crave for some!" Amanda said looking at Xavier who was smiling proudly

Oh boy...

"Well now that everything is solved and calm. Let's go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for you two." Nathan said and we nodded.

"So I can stay right?" Xavier asked and  Amanda sighed.

"Ok fine I let it pass because of the good news!" She said and Xavier nodded.

"Alright, everyone to bed and no funny business pregnant or not," Dad said making everyone chuckled.

"DAD!" I said feeling my cheeks heat up. He just shrugged and walked upstairs with Mom.

I felt a hand on my waist and an arm around my knee. I gasped when I was lifted and wrapped my hand around Xavier's neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Taking my wife to be in our room." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. Thank god everyone was already gone.

He walked us to a room which I never came in before.

"That used to be my old room." He said and I looked around. He put me on the bed and went near his closet and remove his shirt and jean. I cuddled in the sheets as they were soft and waited for him to come.

I closed my eyes and felt the bed dipped. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back.

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

--------------------------

The next day I woke up by Skylar shaking me.

"Hey, sleepyhead wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes and find myself alone in bed.

"Where's Xavier?" I asked and she sighed.

"Went to his house because his stuff is there. Now get up and let get you ready." She said and I frowned.

"Isn't it too early?" I asked and she chuckled

"Its already noon and the wedding is at 5!" She said and my eyes widened.

"I sleep so late?" I asked and she nodded. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom.