Home

(Rushed update, so bad chapter warning)

Ochaco's pov:

Laying on my back on the couch of the living room, I relaxed to soft music while playing some weird online games I found on the weird parts of the internet. Holding on tightly to make sure I don't drop my phone on my face, I swiped my finger across the screen to make the character I was controlling duck. 

Puffing out my cheeks and furrowing my eyebrows when the crappy game mechanics failed me, leading the character to jump instead. Getting directly hit by the flames of the dragon boss. The character fell forward from low health, I heartlessly watch as the boss' attack lands perfectly on the unmoving hero and exited the game in frustration. 

Sighing, I look at the time, about to turn off my phone when suddenly my phone buzzed aggressively and my loud ringtone blared in my ears through my headphones. Startled by the sudden ring, my hand lost its grip.

Fortunately, I was able to turn my head slightly to the side, leading it to land on my cheek. Unfortunately, it hurt, really bad. It definitely left a red rectangular print on my cheek. I grumbled, trying to rub away a potential mark.

Gripping my phone, I was ready to scold the person calling for their poor timing. But I paused when reading the Caller ID. (M/N)? My grip loosening, I swipped to answer the call. 

"Hello? (M/N)? Why are you calling so suddenly? Shouldn't you be at school? Did something happen?" I asked, my worry shown in the slight crack of my voice.

"Ahaha. Hi, Ochaco. I'm coming back home tomorrow and just wanted to tell you beforehand, don't worry. I'm not skipping class." Hearing his carefree chuckle and reply, my worry turned to confusion.

"But it's in the middle of the semester, I don't remember tomorrow being any special holiday either. How are you able to come home?"

"Ah..." He dragged on, there was an uncertainty to tell the truth in his voice, "Ochaco, this is something I'll tell you guys when I'm back home. Don't worry about me though, I'm fine and dandy, but... a little tired. So, yeah... I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye!" the line cut off immediately, my worry returned. I scratched my head in frustration. He's hiding something. My head went wild with asumptions. Then it hit me.

Did he drop out of UA for real this time?! It's in the middle of a semester so it could be possible. And he has hinted this from time to time. Not to mention, he has tried it before, I don't see how he wouldn't try again. This idiot! He better not come home telling me this or I'll beat him up.

I sighed once again. What's with me and sighing today.

Well, I was worried. 

I was worried sick for my airhead of a brother. 

All I could do now is hope for the best, which, now that I think about it, is very unlikely.

-

Aizawa's pov:

"Do you really want to leave?"

"Yes. I do, Aizawa-sensei."

The response was short, quick and lacked hesitation. Narrowing my eyes at the packing figure of (M/N). I knew nothing I do can sway him in slightest bit.

Feeling my harsh gaze, he turned to me with hesitation. "I.... Are you-" he started. Cutting him off, I huff and whipped my scarf around my shoulder, "I'm fine. I'm just concerned over you." Roughly scratching my hair. "I'm just... still in shock I guess, usually no one would throw away such an opportunity." 

Almost immediately, his face dropped. Back hunched, shoulders drooping. His gaze fell to his shoes. Guilt radiated off him. "I'm sorry to disappoint Aizawa-sensei, but I just can't do this anymore. My family nee-" Cutting him off again. Pushing off the door frame, I took a step into his now barren room. "Uraraka-san, I have heard your reasoning for more than 10 times. Though I want you to stay, I know nothing I say will change your mind." I walked up next to him. Seeing his conflicted expression, I felt the obligation to do something a little comforting.

Deciding on awkwardly patting him on the shoulder, I continued, "Uraraka-san, I truly believe you will become a great hero. But one can't be a hero if they don't actually want to be one. That's why I can't ever force you into continuing down this path. I'll be proud no matter what path you choose to follow, so never, never, feel guilty about this."

There was a moment of silence.

A crooked smile appeared on his face, "When you put it like that...." Bring an arm up to his face, he rubbed his eyes harshly, "It's just makes me more guilty." His voice cracked as he tried to hold in his sniffles. "I'm-I'm just so confused, I don't know what to do. I want to stay here, learn the ways of hero life and feel proud when I do something right, but.." voice wavering, he rubbed his eyes harder. "I feel like it's my duty to help my family. When I left for UA, I felt like I just left all my responsibilities behind, it was like a spike at the back of my head." Eyes overflowing with tears, some spilled out as he tried his best to rub or blink the tears away. 

Eyes puffy, he haphazardly shoved the rest of his clothes into his suitcase. Slamming it shut, he gripped the handle till his knuckles were white. Wiping away the rest of the tears, he bowed deeply, "Thank you for everything, Aizawa-sensei." before marching out of the room. 

I stood there in stunned silence. I think I just broke the fragile heart of a teenage boy (not in that way, no pedophilia in this story don't worry).

Realizing I was the only one in the room now, I speed walked out of the room in search of (M/N). Only to see no sigh of him anywhere.

But....

I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Lmao hi. Sorry this chapter was really rushed so it's kind of messy and short. Please tell me if any character is too OOC for your liking. I hope you are enjoying this series, you will be meeting 1A in the next chapter. Thanks for reading.

Edit: Lmao should I change the cover?