25 || Lies

Y/n's POV

"YOUR AWAKE"

Mika said as he hugged me closely and tightly, His warm body to mine, His warmth made me very comfortable and I returned his hug.

" What am I doing here?" I asked, since I was so curious that why the hell was I in a hospital bed.

" You....uh....got.. food poisoning from....the food you ate.." Mika said while stuttering.

It looked like he was lying, but perhaps I was thinking too much, I know Mika, He doesn't lie to me nor to anyone else.

" From what food exactly?!"

" From the...orange juice" he announced.

"WHAT?! That's..kindaa wierd"

" It was proved that it was Kuro that was the one who put it there too.."

" Now now...that's impossible!" I shrieked.

" I'm so sorry.. but it was approved by the police, Ku... is...guilty... "

" Noo... I DON'T BELIEVE YOU"

" pls. y/n, don't be mad. You just recovered"

" IM NOT MAD, IM JUST...just...fustrated"

" He is guilty, you can't change that my baby "

" No... thats not true...he was my bestest friend...no...no.... I..feel so betrayed...." then I started to shed tears.

" Don't cry my precious baby, He doesn't deserve to be your friend.." Mika said while wiping the tears on my face.

" He actually...did"

" Why so?"

" He...was my best friend that was always with me after you left, he was like my brother, second to you"

" Do you love me as your brother y/n?" Mika asked.

" I did, in the past... Now, I love you more than that, more than anyone else.. I love you, and you only Mika"

ERIC I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU.

" I love you too Y/n"

then he kissed me, it was passionate and warm. The kiss relaxed my soul and then we slowly drifted away.

" Where is Kuro now Mika?" I asked out in a blue.

" Oh.. He's in prison" he said with a slight lying state.

" Can I see him?"

" No, you can't!"

" Why not Mika?"

" Um... cuz I don't want you to be hurt, you can't force me Y/n"

" Ok Mika "

Then someone came out in my mind.

" How about Ami"

" Ami?" He asked.

" Ami Sutu, he was with us when that happened, didn't he?"

" Oh yeah, It was said that BOTH of them planned this crime to make you go poisoned..."

" Whattt??! This can't be! I thought Ami was good..."

" Pls. y/n don't waste your time on these bitchful people" Mika said harshly.

" He was always there with me when you were not there.."

" But now you have me here, You don't need him.."

" Thank you Mika" I said while smiling at him slightly.