Ten

M a i a   P O V

I've never seen Max look so emotional right now. Just his eyes look sad yet his facials look extremely angry. I didn't bother to fight his hand because I had a feeling something was wrong and I didn't want to set him off or anything.

That was until some model looking girl stood in front of him confidently. This time it wasn't Maddy.

"Hi maximillion," She seductively grinned. I couldn't help but snort and Lara accompanied me as well. The girl narrowed her eyes at me and Lara before turning her attention back to Max.

"Maximillion? Thats funny," I chuckled.

"Are you going to tell your little whore to shut up? Or can I," She rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me?" I glared stepping closer, Lara tried hitting her but Ryan held her back. Lara's way too drunk so she just goes with whatever.

Max held my arm making sure I don't hit this girl.

"Come on honey let me give Max some grown up puss-"

I didn't let her finish but instead punched her square in the jaw. She grabbed Maxs' dick so of course I'm going to punch her. I know he isn't mine but he is mine but isn't...

"Wow Max you sure know how to pick your sluts," the girl grumbled standing up from the floor. I looked at Max who looked down at me. A smirk becoming more apparent on his face.

"Are you gonna hit her or can I?" I asked Max who let me go and threw his hands up in defense.

This girl pulled my hair and I felt her jewellery grip the skin on lip, probably making it bleed but I still got some good punches on her.

Max pulled me off her and quickly escorted me out. Me and Lara held onto each other and laughed as we mocked that girl.

"You two are crazy," Ryan chuckled helping us into the uber. Max slid in beside me with a huff and Ryan sat in the front.

"Who was that girl? And why are you so angry," I asked leaning on Maxs' shoulder.

"That was felicity, my ex girlfriend," Max said. My head shot up and I well I didn't know what to do.

"No don't do that," Max groaned grabbing my hand in his and kissing it.

"No It's just If I knew it was your ex then I wouldn't have hit her," I said. I wouldn't have but I guess I have that much liquor in my system where I don't think properly.

"Someone had to do it," Max groaned putting his head on my shoulder.

"Bro tell them what she done," Ryan said from the front.

"She cheated on me with my Dad," Max said. No pauses no breaks, just straight truth. Now I have a fair idea of why he never talks about his family. I'm guessing.

"What the fuck," The uber driver said. Max and Ryan chuckled at him but me and Lara clearly had no clue what to say.

"I uhm well I hope I didn't chuck myself in the middle of it," I breathed out. I think this whole situation is making me sober. Even though that makes zero sense.

"I always thought it was the end but she clearly doesn't understand the words 'fuck off',"Max groaned. He looks exhausted just from that one situation.

"Wait okay bro I'm worried for you but can we talk about you two dancing with Maddy?" Ryan said turning to me Lara with burrowed eyebrows.

"It was just a bit of fun," Lara shrugged. They continued talking but my hearing became more and more quieter. I just need some sleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I don't remember coming in to my bed last night. Whoever put me to bed took my makeup off and put me in some more comfortable clothes. Lara? Max?

I had sip of water and brushed my teeth before walking out of my room. I saw Maxs' room door opened so I peeked inside. He was on his phone but when he heard me walk in he smiled and put it down.

"Morning gorgeous," He smiled hugging me as I laid myself on his shoulder.

"Morning," I smiled kissing his cheek.

"How's your hand," He asked grabbing it and unwrapping it "I had it in ice fo a bit so it shouldn't be too swollen,"

"Oh so it was you who took my makeup off," I chuckled looking up at him.

"I knew you wouldn't feel 100 in the morning so I'm just helping my girl out," My girl... did I hear right. I already got butterflies from hugging him and he goes and says that.

"Well thank you," I smiled, I threw my leg over him so I was straddling his waist while he bandaged my hand back up. I didn't realise how boney my hands were. My knuckles ripped my skin apart.

"I should really go get it checked out but instead I'm going for a run to grab the car," I bent down and kissed him before lifting myself off Max.

"I'll come," He said getting out of bed. I hummed a 'mhm' while going to my room. I put on a white sports bra with some matching white nike shorts and some black running shoes.

I just threw my hair into a low pony, letting it fall down my back.

"Do you not have a headache or feel sick?" Max asked as we stood out the front waiting for him to put his shoes on. It was already pretty hot out so Max already has his shirt off.

"I don't really get hangovers, thats why I usually get drunk when I have to opportunity," I said shrugging. Max stood up and put a headphone in.

"Oh well race you to the end of the street," Max said running past me. I just rolled my eyes and started running after him.

He really thinks he can beat me.

-

Max is... too much. I made him and I can't get over his cuteness lmao. Hope you're enjoying the story! Peace.

Vote
Comment

🕊