23

Chapter 23: Prank? Not anymore

"Honey!!" As soon as you opened your door, you were welcomed by a bright smile of your mom. It has been really long since you last saw her cause 1. The woman before you had short hair, unlike the 'mom' you had seen five months ago, 2. She looked way younger and prettier than you.

"We are here!" She laughed her heart out for a second, putting a hand on her chest than poking you on your shoulder. "I know you're shocked but wouldn't you let use inside? Stop being rood to mama and papa."

"I told you not to do this prank with her," your dad growled from the back. Pushing you aside your bear-like father went inside by his own. "You could've just told her you were coming a day later."

"Aw, honey. You really don't know how to have fun!" Frowning, your mom went inside too.

All this time, you were just standing by the door holding it aside. The three brain cells, no, you were sure the other two had escaped your tiny brain and that one brain cell just sat there in utter shock.

Sarang exe has finally stopped.

"Sarang! Why is your place so dirty, oh my!" You heard your mom call out.

You were still there, having Vietnamese war flashbacks.

"Oh my, oh my! Who is this man!" Now you heard your mom yell, followed by an incoherent grunting from your father.

That's when your last brain cell jumped, it flipped until it reached the steering wheel of your brain and took it, single handedly trying to do the job.

And failing.

Empty eyed you followed where your parents went. They were standing close to your bedroom with utter shock written on their face. Your dad's jaw rolling on the floor, your mom's eyes pouring out of her sockets.

There Taehyung stood, tying the loose strands of his pajama as he was coming out of the toilet. Hair disheveled, eyes still sleepy. But soon it wore off when he realized what's going on here.

"W-who is he!" Your mom gasped, choking on her words almost as she finally turned her gaze at you.

"He's a tenant like me!" Before you knew it words were coming out of your mouth like harsh rain hitting the ground, nonstop. "His bathroom caught on fire so he always does his morning job here!"

"Why would he do it here when there's other single men all over the building?" Your dad uttered, looking at you surprised.

"Honey..." Your mom whispered taking a notice of your abode, Taehyung's daily attires were everywhere, shit you forgot.

That hoe, if he only didn't make such a mess!

"I mean, his whole place was caught on fire! He barely survived!" Again, you were spouting nonsense. "He's staying here until the landlord fixes his place all together!"