Chat Noir visits a popular Marinette

season 3 spanish spoiler. 

your welcome :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'well, basically, you keep using up your energy so you need more,' Plagg laughs, 'it's the funniest thing that happens to every chat noir i've ever had! Actually, it get's funnier..'

I throw some camembert bread into his mouth to shut him up. I can't stand it when Plagg gloats. It's so frustrating.

I transform again and run to the meeting place, where Ladybug is already waiting. 

'are you all filled up?' she asks, grinning.

'yup, turns out that this hungry thing has happened to every chat noir, so it must happen to everyone who has a miraculous,'

A tremendous quake occurs, and we already know that Stoneheart is looming over us by his massive shadow blocking the Parisian sunlight.

'I'm gonna run to the Eiffel tower, you do your thing,' Ladybug quickly sprints off as I taunt the massive figure infront of me.

'Hey, big boy! Smile!' I turn my baton at an angle so the sun is directed at the beasts eyes, 'We don't want you looking stony all the time!'

I see the shadow of a great fist and run round the bakery. Ladybug calls me at this moment exactly, 'Ran into Mylene.. broke up..' she is out of breath and I can hear her panting as she runs, 'distract..10 more minutes..'

I cut the call, and use my baton to propel me up to the chimney of a giant factory. I'm about to evacuate everyone, but I notice it is completely abandoned. As I reach the roof, I notice a little well-hidden ledge, and I peer into the little window. It is completely empty. I carefully balance on my baton across the chimney.

'Hey, Stoneheart!' his monstorous head turns in my direction, 'Why did the tectonic plates break up? Because there was too much friction between them!'

I can see rage on his face and I can't help but fin it funny. I guess I'm nearly s annoying as plagg.

'Control your anger, or people will think you're from the stone age!' I yell as he chases after me, knocking over lampposts.

I love being chat noir.

MARINETTE'S POV

I can hear chat noir's pun and I can't help but snicker. He really knows how to wind people up. As he lures the beast, I evacuate a towerblock, leading the people to the underground railway for safety. Chat noir slides under the barrier I created with my yoyo earlier. As the akuma is focused on him, it pulls the lampposts out of the ground as it struggles to set it's head free from the string.

'Cataclysm!'

A building collapses ontop of his feet. We have him pinned to the ground and Chat noir extends his baton into the clenched fist, causing it to swing open. I tear it before purifying the akuma and using my lucky charm to make sure that Ivan doesn't get hurt in the process. I mean, we wouldn't him crushed beneathe the weight of a twenty-something floor tower block.

Chat noir holds out his fist as we carry out our ritual of 'Pound it!'

I quickly comfort a confused looking Ivan 'You should talk to Mylene, and apologise, even if you don't understand why, I'm sure she'll forgive you,'