Chapter19: Argorok

Link's pov:

Midna told me that in ancient history, there once was a city in the sky and that since then, a dragon decided that it was now his territory and apparently killed everyone. No one ever had a proof that the city in the sky existed or that it still exists but we had to try it.

While looking for a way to go so high, remembered the weird clown guy that laughed us directly to the desert. We got back to him and we asked him if it was possible to shoot us that high but he told us 'no' but that there once was a canon powerful enough to do so .

After looking around for an hour, we found a cave where there was a guy holding a note book wondering around. We talked to him and he told us that he also was searching a way to the sky and he also was talking about a powerful canon. But he also told us that there was a statue within the cave that couldn't be moved so we got to it and it was an enormous howl statue.

I decided to use the Dominion rod again, it worked and so I moved the howl and, behind it, there was a huge canon. Midna teleported it at the clowns location then she teleported us.

We talked again with him and we installed the canon but he wanted 200 rubies for the ride...

After cutting all of Hyrule field's grass, I got back once again to him and, this time, he shooted me in the sky.

It was a weirdly fast ride and I landed on a flying city with...no one around... Except this weird creep chicken things but they do not count in my books.

In front of us was a huge tower. I entered it and encountered nothing except some low tier monsters. On my way to the top, I found two claw shots. After testing them, one on each hands, it was fairly useful.

After getting all the way to the top of the tower, I looked around to see five pillars, really tall pillars in fact. I looked in the sky and saw nothing.

I heard a roar to my left so I turned around. There was a huge dragon coming straight at us. I rolled out of the way to dodge.

Link: He is pretty fast!

Midna: Be careful, he can breath fire!

Link: Should I try to climb on his back?

Midna: Yes, it might be where his weak spot is!

I looked around but I wasn't able to see him. I decided to climb the towers with my new pair of claw shots. It took me some time but I was on top of the pillar. I waited for some time but still didn't saw him coming.

Midna: WATCH OUT!!!

I turned around but it was to late as I was being thrown away by the dragon. I used the claw shot to try and not fall dead on the ground. I landed softly on the ground, carefully listening to any noise.

Link: If I cannot get him by the air...

I felt him coming from the right, I equipped my iron boots.

Link: I'll bring him close!!!

I fired the claw shot, successfully grabbing his tail. I pulled him to the ground and once he was, I ran at him and I slashed his neck. He was dead.

Midna: That's some skills you've got there.

Link: Thanks, so we should have all the shards right?

The shard appeared and Midna grabbed it.

Midna: Yeah. Let's go back to the judgement tower.

A/n: I'm a little bit late, I know... But I have tons of work and I have to do them so....

Sans: Don't you mean a 'skele-tons'?

A/n: STOP DOING THAT, I'LL DO YOUR STORY LATER!!!

Sans: Then put some 'back-bones' into it to make it 'sans-ational'.

A/n: ....

Sans: What? You don't find it 'punny'?

A/n: *destroys internet box*