14

You

I sat on one of the leather couches with a book in my hands as the whole library was filled with soft music coming from the piano. Areum wanted me to accompany her while she has her piano lesson, her teacher was a man in his 40s who goes by the name Mr. Jun. He's a good man, he pointed out some things to Areum nicely and the girl seemed to listen to Mr. Jun.

"Alright, take a 10 minute break and we'll continue."

I watched as the little girl slipped off the chair and ran towards my direction as she took her pink sippy bottle and took a sip before sighing out. "You did well there." I compliment her making Areum grin happily, "Thank you unnie." She said and sat next to me while I looked over at Mr. Jun who gestured me to follow him.

"I'll be right back sweetie." I said and stood up and walked towards the man, "Is something wrong Mr. Jun?" I asked him once we're out of Areum's hearing range, "Our academy is planning their yearly recital and since Areum is very good with the piano I was suggesting to sign her up in the recital." Mr. Jun said.

"A recital? That's a good experience for Areum but it's not in my power to let her join, I'll talk to her father about it."

Mr. Jun left an hour later, while Areum is taking her nap I cleaned up around the living room despite the maids said there's no need for me ti clean up but I said to them that at least I have something to do around the house. I asked one of the maids the way to the garden and now I'm sitting on the bench while looking around the beautiful flower bushes.

It was nice, my mind drifted to that night with Namjoon.

"For God's sake stop it Y/N."

I threw the pebble in front of me trying to erase that sinful night. Gosh, I mean like, Namjoon is a sexy and attractive guy how could I refuse? My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID it was Jungkook.

"Hello Kookie."

"Y/N I'm in front of your apartment, where are you?"

"What are you doing there? I'm not at home, I'm at my boss's house taking care of his daughter."

"What?! Did you forgot that you were supposed to come with me to buy that new Iron Man action figure?"

Well shit.

"Oh my God Kook..."

"You forgot didn't you?"

I can literally imagine Jungkook pouting at the other line, he knows how weak I am with his so called 'bunny eyes' that he always use to get away with something or even get something from me. "I'm so sorry, I've been busy the past few weeks that I actually forgot. Can't we go tomorrow instead?" I asked him hoping Jungkook would say yes, I can't leave Areum even if there's maids and butlers inside the mansion but Namjoon did hired me to take care of Areum and only Areum.

"BUT THE STORE OPENS TODAY ONLY!"

Damn you Jeon Jungkook.

"But... I can't leave the kid alone! What kind of babysitter am I to leave during the job?" I said.

"I know how..."