Chapter 3

Tazuna's House

"Tsunami I'm home!" Tazuna shouted.

"Welcome back! Did you bring help?" said Tsunami.

"You woman prepare a feast fit for a king!" Naruto bellowed. "For it is none other the King of the Land of Waves that you serve tonight!"

Kakashi sighed at his student's antics.

"Eh? Father., what exactly did you have to do to hire these ninjas?" Said Tsunami as she glared at her father.

"I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to vacate." Said Sasuke.

"What!? This is my house! My family has lived here for generations!" Tsunami exclaimed.

Tazuna began sweating bullets. "Yeah about that-" he looked like deer caught in the headlights.

"What did you do father?!"

"W-Well...

1 hour later...

"So, let me get this straight. You lied to the Hokage to get a cheaper team because it would be expensive if you wrote the truth." said Tsunami through gritted teeth while glaring at her idiotic father.

Tazuna slowly nodded.

"Then, when things went wrong and they were about to cancel the mission because of its difficulty, you decided to sell our house?!"

"Um. well.. not exactly."  

"He gave me this house as an apology for offending me and my team before continuing the mission." said Sasuke and showed the document that Tazuna signed earlier on. 

Tsunami glared harder at her father.

"He lied to me about that! He said it was a written apology for lying to them!" Tazuna defended himself.

"And you didn't even bother to read it before signing?! How  much of an idiot can you be, father?!" Tsunami yelled. "Not to mention you sold Wave to another dictator! By the looks of him, he looks like he already rules a kingdom!"

Tazuna sweated. "Well, I did say I accept Naruto here as Wave's new Daimyo."

"I am no mere Daimyo! I am  Naruto Uzumaki, and I will be the King of this entire elemental nations and then, the world!" said Naruto smirking in that infuriating way that had everyone wanting to slap the daylights out of him.

Everyone sighed at his statement.

Tazuna laughed nervously as Tsunami glared at him.

Dinner time...

"Your food is not half bad, woman." said Naruto. "However, it is held back by some of the ingredients and utensils that you used in its preparation." Naruto nodded thoughtfully.

Tsunami's eyebrow twitched at his evergrowing annoying comments. It was very annoying since he complained about everything single thing! The wine, which he said that is akin to bottled salt water. The design of the house which he had called boring and distasteful and so much more...

"Can you stop calling me that?! I have a name. it's Tsunami, not woman!" said Tsunami with an irritated expression.

Naruto smirked. "Prove to me that your name is worth remembering and I will address you as such, woman."

That brat! A sound of a door opening snapped back Tsunami.

"Inari, you're home." said Tsunami.

Inari looked at the ninjas from under his hat. "You'll die, when you try to confront Gato you will all be killed. He's too strong... nobody can defeat him..."

"Hn." said Sasuke.

"You don't know anything! You lived a happy life away from all the trouble! You don't know what suffering is! Especially that blondie! He's all happy go lucky as if nothing could faze him!"

"Hm, you're referring to me, child?" said Naruto as he smirked mockingly at the boy.

"Yeah! You're dressed and feel like a noble! You couldn't possibly understand suffering!" 

"Hm. Your pathetic attempts at verbal assault amuses me, human."

"What?!"

"To be honest I lost my one and only friend when a certain woman felt jealous that I didn't love her back. My friend was forced to succumb to death because of that woman's foolishness and treachery. I will be leaving Hatake." said Naruto as he left the house.

Everyone was curious about who this woman was that killed his so-called friend since he has never told anyone about his life.

In the forest.

Naruto lay down under an oak tree and closed his eyes.

Enkidu...please forgive me...A tear slipped down his cheek before he succumbed to darkness.