Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA these past few weeks. I've been busy with a few personal things that made me unable to write. Anyway as an apology I have updated more than one book! Have fun!

Next Day...

"Kenshin-sama, Hokage-sama has summoned you to the council meeting." said the Anbu with a rabbit mask.

"I see. I will be there in a moment." said Kenshin.

"Hai." said the Anbu and teleported away.

Hokage' Office

A knock broke Hiruzen out of his misery.

"Come in." said Hiruzen.

Kenshin opened the door and walked towards the Hokage.

"You called Hokage-sama."

"Yes. Let's head to the Meeting Room shall we?"

Kenshin nodded.

Meeting Room

"Alright we shall now start the meeting." said Huruzen as he looked at the people gathered in the meeting.

"Who is that Hokage-sama?" said Shukaku.

"He's the reason why I have summoned you here today. His name is Kenshin Uzumaki-Namikaze. The eldest son of the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, and the hot-blooded habanero, Kushina Uzumaki.

Everyone started murmuring and whispering.

"Quite!" Hiruzen shouted.

Everyone stopped talking.

Hiruzen looked at Kenshin. "Ahem. Is there anything you want to say?"

"Yes." said Kenshin.

"I see. You may start."

Kenshin nodded and narrowed his eyes at the council. Everyone shivered under his gaze. "As Hokage-sama said, my name is Kenshin Uzumaki-Namikaze the eldest son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, making me the heir to both clans by birthright. Therefore I will take the seat of the Uzumaki and Namikaze in the council."

"But!" A fat merchant shouted.

Kenshin glared at the merchant. "Silence trash!"

The civilian shut his mouth quickly.

"As I was saying, I will take the seat of both clans in the council. As the rightful heir to both clans, I demand the return of any and all scrolls and money you have stolen from my clans. No exceptions! Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze is my younger brother; therefore he will be living with me. If anyone threatens him or talks trash about him, they will be disposed of by me as per the clan rule states. If anyone calls him demon brat or kyubii same rules apply. I want everything returned to me by sundown if not I will make sure I receive it personally and trust me you don't want that."

Everyone shivered at the cold tone.

Kenshin narrowed his eyes at Danzo. "If I find out that Anbu is following me around I will send their heads back to you. Good day."

"Well, the meeting's adjourned."

Hiruzen looked at the blond. "I want to talk to you about something Kenshin-sama. Can you come to my office?"

"Hai." said Kenshin.

Hokage's office

"We are holding the Chunin Exams in a few days, and Naruto and his team are going to enter. Since you're his guardian, we need your approval for him to be able to compete. Is there any problem with it?" said Hiruzen.

"No, he can enter." said Kenshin.

"Good. Now I want you to oversee the exams when you can."

"Is there a reason?"

"Yes. I have a feeling that something bad will happen during the exams. Take this letter and only open it after the end of the exams."

"I see very well then. Is there anything else."

"No, you can leave."

"Good day then Hokage-sama."

Hiruzen nodded.

Namikaze Compound

Kenshin whistled. A sound of an eagle was heard before the eagle came and sat on Kenshin's arms. "It's good to meet you again Kamui."

The eagle nuzzled his face to Kenshin's as an answer.

Kenshin smiled softly. "I need you to do something for me."

The eagle tilted his head as if to say 'what is it?'.

"Take this letter to him."

The eagle flapped his wings and flew away.

Echigo Province's Castle

A brunette looked at the familiar eagle who tapped on his window. "What is it, Kamui?"

Kamui sat on the brunette arm. The man took the letter from the eagle's claws and looked at its contents. The brunette smirked. "Thanks, Kamui let him know I will."

The eagle bowed his head and flew away.

"I shall see you soon...father."