022

wayv lets go
btw ik i always delete stories after they aren't successful but i am thinking of publishing a coffee shop au with yuwin ??? what do you guys think ? au prompt will be at the end

sicheng got out of bed around the time it was almost noon. he talked to yuta about heading over to kun's for a bit. "you'll be here for dinner right ?" yuta kissed sicheng on the forehead for safety.
"yes of course. by the way , next week i have a surprise for you. it's nothing sexual or anything. just something you'd might like".
sicheng headed over to his dorm to go change , especially out of his date clothes. jaehyun had been staying at their dorm for a while now only because of taeyong. they weren't home , or that's what sicheng thought , because no one opened the door after he knocked several times. "they might be out or something. it's weird because taeyong always leaves a spare when he leaves.."
sicheng looked through the peephole and no one was in the living room. he put his ear to the door and heard faint noises from either them or the neighbors. he sighed and went down to get a spare just so he could change out of the messy clothes and put them in the wash.

he walked into the dorm where noises were faint. innocent sicheng was hesitant to move closer to the bathroom where sobs and cries were loudest. "hyung ? are you okay in there ?"
"oh sicheng ! uh , you're home ? yeah i'm okay i just crying. i was watching a sad movie with jaehyun" , taeyong said from inside the shower where he was still somewhat sobbing.
"where's jaehyunnie ? did he leave ?"
"uh yeah he left to buy some food. i didn't know you'd be back so soon."
sicheng walked into his room and quickly changed out of his clothes.

at kun's house , the boys spoke to each other in chinese like they were a family. "kun ge , do you think having your first date with a person , being in a relationship with them , and having consensual drunk sex with them in one day all is the right thing ?"
"why ? are you regretting something ?"
"no , i just want your opinion on a topic."
"well i mean it's not the right thing unless you've been affectionate and caring to the person before all of that then i don't really see it as a bad thing. sichengie , i might be a year older than you but i am more mature for sure. you're only 22 and that's still pretty young for a bright and active person like you". kun was expressing how he really thought of sicheng , to the point where he was confessing. he was getting closer to sicheng which made him panic and started talking to him in korean. "hyung , i'm dating yuta. you and renjun are my best friends. especially you since we are close in age. i apologize but i love you , just not how you love me" , sicheng said in a panicked manner. kun sat there in disappointment with himself.
"it's fine sicheng. you are my best friend and have been there for me since day one when no one has. i have no friends besides you , renjun , lucas , chenle , jungwoo , dejun , yangyang , chittaphon , guanheng , and a few others. that's not a lot compared to the number of friends that everyone else in our friend group has. i understand your relationship and my feelings are merely a phase for me. everyone one has a gay phase once in a while. anyways , we've been talking and playing games for a long time now and i wouldn't want you to miss dinner. text me when you have a chance and remember , i love you sichengie".

sicheng's eyes lit up as he said that last line. they said their goodbyes and sicheng left for yuta's dorm.

mellifluous — coffee shop au !
nakamoto yuta is an employee at a coffee shop that happens to be next door to a studio. next door is a modeling studio along with a dance studio. models always get their coffee or snacks from there. dong sicheng , a model and traditional dancer from china had been ordering his coffee from the shop. openly gay yuta found a way from a friend how to get the model to interact with him