Terrance's House

Stepping into the apartment with some Chinese take out in your hands you awed at the size of the modern beauty of Terrance's apartment. He grabbed the food out of your hands and placed it on his dinning room table, you shortly followed. Sitting down and opening up the styrofoam boxes that held your warm meal you began to dig in. Terrance had taken you to a Chinese restaurant that was just next to his apartment, he ate it all the time when he was too busy to get groceries. Terrance opened his box and took a bite of an egg roll he got.

"You have a very nice place." You stated, still looking around at your surroundings.

Terrance beamed, "thank you, it's very nice and peaceful when my brother isn't here."

You stopped, "where is your brother at the moment?"

Terrance shrugged as he ate some rice, "probably out gambling or something, I don't care."

You starred down at your food, "did you two ever get along?"

"Can we please stop talking about my brother?" Terrance snapped. His eyes widened as he looked at your surprised face "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap..." his soft tone had settled back into his voice and his eyes grew large and regretful, "I-I just don't like talking about my brother..." he looked down at his plate, embarrassed.

"It's ok." You reassured him, "all of us have something we're a little sensitive to."

Terrance blushed, "I-I'm not sensitive..."

A slight grin grew on your face as you found this hard to believe. The two of you continued eating your meal for next few minutes, chit chatting along the way, you found it hard to believe that someone who had to go through losing their parents and live with such an ass of a brother could be so sweet and free from any trauma based characteristics, but there he was, living a normal and productive life, not letting life's harshness bother him. Looking at your watch you realized how late it was getting. You stood up, collecting your things.

"W-where are you going?" Terrance asked standing up with you.

"I have to head back home, I can uber there don't worry about giving me a ride." You explained.

"O-oh yeah... will you be able to visit me tomorrow?" He asked, as he followed you to the front door.

"I'm going to seeing that artist tomorrow." You reached for the doorknob when suddenly it flung open from the other side. Standing back you watched the tall, dark haired man sluggishly walk inside, eyes focused on the floor. You backed up further along with Terrance as the man closed the door and now looked up in your direction. He starred at you, then Terrance, then back at you.

"Terrance who is this?" He asked, his voice was much deeper then Terrance's.

Terrance stepped in front of you, "It's no one, she was just about to leave, now get out of the way, you're blocking the door. Terrance was much more interested in you leaving the apartment now, but the man didn't move. You could only assume him to be Terrance's brother.

His brother pushed him out of the way and onto the floor and stepped closer to you. Terrance on the floor looked closely at this, you got nervous and thought you might as well introduce yourself. "H-hi...I'm y/n, you must be Terrance's brother."

Without moments notice he grabbed you hand and slammed you against the wall behind you. "Let go of her!" Terrance demanded as he got up and ran to you. He punched his brother in the back but it did nothing to him, instead Terrance got kicked back to the ground, his brother was much, much bigger than him. Terrance looked the kitchen and saw a vase holding some roses, he got an idea and snook his way over to them.

Meanwhile his brother was getting close to your neck, pushing you harder against the wall. He reeked of alcohol and no matter how hard you tried to slip out of his uncomfortable touch he kept his firm grip on you. He breathed down your neck as he smiled, "Terrance doesn't have pretty friends like this..." He began, "Please don't tell me he's been forcing you to hang out with him." He chuckled, you could feel his tongue make it's way across the surface of your skin which sent a shiver down your spine; you wanted to get out of this situation so badly, you closed your eyes tightly and just hoped you could somehow slip away when he wasn't looking until...

SMASH! Opening your eyes you saw glass shatter behind the brother's head and with that he fell to the floor, what was left behind him was Terrance huffing and puffing, still holding the second half to a broken vase in his hands. "I-I told you not to touch her!" He shouted, now throwing the rest of the vase at his head. You stood back in shock, his brother still unconscious. Terrance now began to kick him at his sides, over and over again. Looking at Terrance his soft and sweet complexion had vanished and you were now seeing a new side to him that quite honestly scared you. Realizing how both parties were preoccupied you decided to get your bag and make your way out as soon as you could, so dashing over to the door you grabbed the door knob until once again it got slammed in your face, Terrance now next you you, he stood in front of the door, locking it. "Don't leave." You looked behind at his brother still laying on the floor, blood on his face and glass everywhere on the floor. He pulled your face back at him, "Don't worry he's still breathing, Just don't leave."

You looked down at his shoes, their tips covered in blood, you looked back at him. "I wan't to go home, Terrance." He didn't answer and just continued to look at you. "I wan't to go home right now." you repeated.

"I'm sorry I can't let you leave" He explained to you, as he grabbed your wrist. "I want you to stay here with me."