Whatever The Hell We Want

"You find any water yet?" I heard Murphy saying to Wells, I looked at them. I didn't remember this, but I knew it was a bad thing.

"Not yet. I'm going out again if you wanna join." Wells said, not amused.

Murphy pointed to the sign he had written with his knife on the wall, "FIRST SON, FIRST TO DYE". Then, he looked at Wells. "You know, my father, he begged for mercy in the airlock chamber when your father floated him." Now I remembered that scene.

Wells looked at him and just said, emotionless. "You spelled die wrong, idiot."

"If you're gonna kill someone, it's probably best not to announce it," Bellamy said, approaching them, I felt like I should leave, but at the same time I didn't want to.

"You're not really a member of the Guard, are you?" Murphy said, with the usual amount of sass.

"No. But the real Guard will be here soon... unless we stop it." Bellamy said, getting their attention. "You don't actually believe they're gonna forgive your crimes?" I rolled my eyes, and I knew he saw it. "Even if they do. Then what? Guys like you, you gonna be model citizens now? Get jobs? If you're lucky, maybe pick up their trash."

"You got a point?" The guy that was next to Murphy said.

"No... I got a question. They locked you up. Dumped you down here like lab rats to die. So why are you helping them?"

"The hell we are." The guy spoke again.

"You're wearing those bracelets, aren't you? Right now, those things are telling them whether or not it's safe to follow us down." Bellamy explained. Part of me didn't want the ark to follow. I wanted them to live in that bubble for a long time. I should have stopped Clarke.

"You said we could stop it. How?" Murphy said.

"Take 'em off. The Ark will think you're dead. That it's not safe to follow... You follow?" I knew Bellamy was not amused by their brains.

"Right. And if we do? What's in it for us?" Murphy said, ready for a deal. That cockroach.

"Someone's gotta help me run things." They both smiled and left, happy to tell everyone how they were helping Bellamy.

He looked at me like he was expecting me to say something. I had my arms crossed and watched that whole scene with my eyebrows raised.

"Real geniuses you got there helping you, Blake," I said, smirking.

"Better that than nothing, Fox." Fox? Who was the Fox? Was it me? "Why? Would you rather if it was you?"

"Yeah, totally," I said sarcastically. "Go watch your losers before they do something stupid, or threaten to kill anyone else." I left.

I spend the rest of the day helping people with their little chores, I didn't want people to think I was lazy, or that I felt like I was better than them. In fact, I never felt more at home then there.

The campfire was set and I knew what was coming, but I went for a walk. Alone. With my thoughts. I really started feeling like that wasn't a dream. When I came back I saw Wells getting there too.

"Who's next?!" Bellamy screamed, happy after he had taken a few bracelets off.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Bellamy turned to Wells and to me, that ended up next to him.

"Liberating ourselves, what's it look like?" Bellamy smirked to Wells, and looked at me too, probably thinking "you didn't want to be called privileged but there you are, standing by him again."

"It looks like you're trying to get us all killed." Then he turned around looking at the group, and then to me, probably looking for support but I looked down. "Our communication system is fried. These wristbands are all we've got. Take them off and the Ark will think we're dying. That it's not safe for them to follow."

"That's the point, Chancellor." A few laughed. "We can take care of ourselves. Can't we?" A few shouted "yeah."

Everyone started to cheer, except me and Wells. Bellamy smiled, probably with the feeling of power.

"You think this is a game?!" Wells started to sound pissed off. He pointed at the ark, looking at the crowd. "Those aren't just our parents and our friends. They're our farmers. Our doctors. Our engineers. I don't care what he tells you, we won't survive here on our own." Then he turned to Bellamy again. "Besides, if it really is safe, how could you not want the rest of our people to come down?" We could clearly feel judgment on his voice.

"My people already are down," Bellamy repeated Wells gesture, pointing too at the ark. "Those people locked my people up. Those people killed my mother for the crime of having a second child. Your father did that." I could hear the pain in his voice and see it in his eyes.

"My father didn't write the laws."

"No, he enforced them. But not anymore. Not here. Here, there are no laws. Here, we do whatever the hell we want, whenever the hell we want." I could still see the pain in him. "You don't have to like it, Wells. You can even try to stop it, change it, kill me. You know why? Whatever the hell we want." Now he was smirking, and looking at me. It took me a few seconds to realize I was staring at him and smiling like an idiot.

"Whatever the hell we want!" Murphy screamed, and then everyone joined him, screaming "whatever the hell we want".

The suddenly thunder screamed in the skies and it started raining, everyone was impressed, even me. I looked up at the sky, like everyone else.

"Check it out, rain!" One of the kids that I had met before screaming.

"We need to collect this!" Wells said looking at me.

"Whatever the hell you want," Bellamy answered, waiting for my response.

"You gotta be kidding," I whispered to myself. "No. I'm not on your side." Bellamy smirked, thinking I meant something I didn't.

"Then are you on my side, princess?" He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not in neither of your sides. I may be from your station, but your dad decided to float my parents when they were just trying to help." I turned my attention to Bellamy now. "And you are just irresponsible and stupid. And besides, I may be a princess, but I'm my own princess."

Thank God everyone was too into the rain to notice what was happening there, but I knew I had just set the pace for Bellamy not to like me.

When I went to bed I knew I would wake up in my bed, go to school and have to live my boring life instead of that amazing world. I didn't want that, but I ended up falling asleep anyways, that was really tiring.

A/N

Hello! I hope you're liking it. I know that in this first chapters it's just like the show but it gets better, I promise! Thanks so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment! See you next time!