Chapter Thirty Six

You laid there, barely conscious as you held the two small babies in your arms. "You did it..." Seokjin smiled, sitting beside you. You think he was rubbing his hand from where you squeezed it but you weren't entirely sure. "We're all so proud of you... Do you want a picture taken? I know you might not want to... but for memories?"

You nodded, still a little high off the painkillers. "Smile Y/N." You heard Jungkook and you forced a weak smile to your lips. Your eyes were half closed and you looked like you had ran a marathon.

"Okay, we're going to put them in the ward. Is that okay Miss?" You heard the nurse.

"Jin... You deal with her for me..." You muttered softly and you heard Seokjin speak to the nurse, the midwide - whoever it was you didn't really care anymore. You felt the two babies being lifted out of your arms and you yawned slightly.

"I'll stay with her." Jungkook spoke quietly. "Just until she falls asleep."

You cracked your eyes open when the room went silent and you saw where Seokjin was once sat. "I'm sorry that not all of us were there for their births. But I'm surprised they even let one Hybrid in."

"It's... Okay." You spoke softly and he nodded, smiling slightly. "How is everyone?"

"We're all good, we're so proud of you." He spoke softly. "Even he would be proud of you."

"I'm glad..." You whispered before you were plunged into sleep.

You awoke, sort of, to muffled voices outside the door and your eyes remained shut. You couldn't quite make out who was speaking - but it was hushed whispers.

"How is she doing?" Someone asked.

"She's doing okay, she misses you still..." Someone else spoke. "Have you been in to see her yet?"

"No, I'll head in soon..."

"Okay, how long will you be around for?"

"Not long, she doesn't even know I've gone..."

You heard the door open, and despite fighting the painkillers to see who had entered your room, you were dragged back under.