19 | cleaning in dark

AERI

two lights were on, but one of them was blinking which scared both me and renjun. i was gathering the books, and things on the floor and placing them in the boxes. 

"you don't need to clean jaemin, you can just go." i smiled friendly at him, but he refused and continued dusting off the dusts with a duster.

renjun gulped. "aren't you scared? it's your last chance to leave jaemin." renjun said, grabbing the broom with shaking hands.

jaemin's scoffed-laugh, and giggled at the oldest in the room. "i don't believe in ghosts." he simply spoke.

renjun gulped. "haha, the oldest is the scaredy cat." jaemin teased, making renjun slightly pissed.

i sighed, kneeling down and opening the box in front of me. "do you think we would ever find those files?" i asked, pursing my lips and hoping for a "yes".

"of course we will." renjun said. "don't worry aeri, i assure you we will." jaemin said, smiling at me with his teeth shown, making my heart melt.

"okay, yes we will. we will find those files." i mumbled to myself, and grabbed the books, placing it in.

renjun laughed softly, i felt his gaze on mine. "are you okay aeri, you seem really off?" he asked, making me turn around to face him.

"what do you mean?" i asked, slowly standing up with the box on my hand.

"you don't really sound like aeri, the one we know." jaemin answered my question for renjun.

i stopped walking, and stared at the boys for a good few seconds. "me too, i actually didn't believe that it was me."

"but i think i changed too, just like you did. i just really want to see my beloved brother again." i said, slowly sitting down and all of a sudden felt weak when i spoke the word "brother".

jaemin sat forward me. "tell me, how was your brother like?" he asked curiously, sounding so excited.

"well, after remembering my flashback where brother left i start to remember more." i spoke, renjun smiled quickly sat beside jaemin and turned out to be curious too.

"tell us." renjun smiled.

i smiled at myself, hugging my own legs, pushing gently towards my chest as placed my chin on my knees.

"well, he used to sing like an angel to me every time before sleeping." i said, making the boys' heart melt. 

"maybe that's why i like to listening to you renjun when you sing, because it reminds me of taeil." i pointed at him.

"he is caring, loving, and protective. he can be mean sometimes, but try his best not to show that side."

"he is like a mix of all of you, hyuck, jaemin, chenle, jisung, mark, renjun and jeno." i smiled.

they smiled.

note: guys i am sweating and i have no idea!!!!!!!!!