Chapter Thirty Seven

(Written by Sonata520 - I hope you all enjoy!)

Weeks passed after the day the twins were born, you were walking down the street, on your way to the supermarket to buy the ingredients for dinner with your handbag slung against one of your shoulders. The boys refused to let you go alone and asked you to bring one of them with you or either let them go to the supermarket instead, but you eventually succeeded in going alone.

You inhaled the fresh air while still making your way to your destination, admiring the blue sky that was going to turn into orange soon. You felt so lucky to finally be at the other place besides your house cause you barely go out alone after delivered the babies. You closed your eyes for a second to enjoy the feeling of the cold breeze brushing against your cheeks but stopped as someone bumped into your shoulder, blocking away the cold air.

Flinching with your eyes closed, a hiss left your mouth and your eyes opened only to be met with a pair of familiar eyes. Those capturing pair of eyes that shone brightly as if they were a mirror, reflecting back the scenery of the blue sky above you. Those eyes was looking right back at your glistening one, staring deeply into your soul and everything seemed to stop for a second. Even with a glance at his eyes, you know it. You know that it was him.

That raven silky black hair that fell almost reaching his eyes, thin pouty lips, pale white skin. It just there was something that bothered you for a second, that bruises on his skin. There were bruises, you could see them even though they were hiding a little under the black sweater of his. Thoughts about how he got the bruises seeming to find a place in your mind for a second but only be shook away by something more important to you. Of course, him.

"Yoo-Yoongi," you called him, the word that left your mouth seemed to come out almost inaudible. Your hands made their way to the end of his long sleeve sweater, lightly gripped it. "Yoongi, is tha-" your words were cut off when he shook off your hands and he was about to turn away.

"Yoongi, please!" You yelled, finding his sleeve back for you to grip. Once your hands found them, you gripped one of his sleeve almost desperately. The surrounding was quiet but it was blurry as tears were flooding your eyes. You blinked harshly, making the tears to rolled down your cheeks and the surrounding became more clear for you to see. Luckily, there was no much people walking by, only a few if them but no one seemed to be bothered by your situation.

He was locking his gaze with you, eyes looking softened at the sight of you sobbing in front of him. But he didn't speak.

You sobbed more while pursing your lips into a thin line and you tugged on his hand, having your back bent a little that made your forehead almost touching the back of his hand. Droplets of your tear fell onto the pale skin of his hand that was shaking from the trembles your hands were giving him.

You closed your eyes tightly, expecting him to hug you or tell you that he wasn't going to leave. But you were wrong.

"I'm sorry..."

There was a sudden cold air hit the wet skin of your numb face, the feeling of the warm sweater you were gripping on earlier was now lost. Only to be replaced by the breeze that brushed passed your sweaty hands. You were shocked, looking around the street in hope that you would see him walking away or coming back to hold you. But again, you were wrong. There was no sight of him. He left.