Disney

4 months later 

Dave POV 

Today Riley turned five months so me and Kacy wanted to take her to Disney world .yeah she young but we don't give a fuck.i put all our luggage in our trunk of up our truck.i go upstairs to check in Kacy and Riley.i see Kacy getting Riley dressed then she sat her in her blanket. "Aww look at Ri ri " I cooded.

Riley loves her purple blanket she sleeps with it and everything

Riley loves her purple blanket she sleeps with it and everything.i picker her up and put her in her car seat.we Decided to take a Uber  so I put the luggage in the Uber ladies car.i sat in the back with Riley. When we arrived at  the air port we did everything then Kacy made rikey  a bottle and  bought me and Kacy some coffee.we waited for our plane for about 10 mins.the we boarded the plane. Riley was good the whole ride.she wasn't feeling the people who wanted to touch her though.

~we arrived to Disney world. We checked into our hotel 

 We checked into our hotel 

Our hotel room was cute.the towels made a Mickey Mouse face.it was cute.kacy was feeding Riley.then I cleaned Riley up becuase my  baby is messy. "why are you still friends with diggy?" Kacy said. I looked at her and said "he is my boi" then I gave Riley her toy. "He called me a bitch" she said looking losses. "I know and I talked to his ass about dat shit" I said getting irritated. "He cheated on queen" she says folding her arms. "Queen came to you as a women to and you still pissed of some stupid shit Kacy.so before you come to me With some bull shit  He did!you need to apologize to queen and accept her's." I Say rocking Riley.she said nothing after.she just sat there. "And who cares about dat  shit right now.were making family memories" I say pulling Kacy closer.

Kacy's POV

We were at the park and Riley  was enjoying seeing her favorite Disney characters walking around. She was babbling an laughing.we bought her some Disney outfits to.she had fun.we then went to a restaurant.

we then went to a restaurant

We ate. I fed Riley too becuase she is starting to eat big people food.but I had to munch it up.after dinner we went back to our hotel room.dave and Riley went to sleep.i decided to text queen

Babymama🔆: hey you awake 

Queenieee🌈💕:why 

Babymama🔆: queen I'm sorry I should be there for you in this time.🌻

Queenieee🌈💕:are you home?"

Babymama🔆no ma'am at Disney reamber?

Queenieee🌈💕: oh yeah brb 💗

Read

Queen's POV

I know it's late but I need my Kacy.im going to Disney.before me and Kacy fell out I was supposed to go with them. My flight was booked for tomorrow at 7:00. It is now 3:00 am. I packed all my stuff because we're staying for 2 weeks.i bought Starbucks.its now 5:30. It takes a hour to get to the airport so at 6:30 I arrived.i boarded my plane. I texted Dave that I'm coming Kacy Doesn't now tho.when I arrived I went to kacy's Hotel becuase dave said there's two bed in there. I knocked on the door and dave opened the door.when Kacy saw me she ran up to me and we hugged. "I'm sorry" she cried while hugging me. "I'm sorry too" I said. I saw Riley's fat self.its been 4 months.she is so big. "Heyy Riley bear" I said hugging her.after I unpacked we got ready to go to the pool.

after I unpacked we got ready to go to the pool

"Damnnn ma" Kacy said.we went down to the pool. I was swimming and Kacy was swimming with Riley in a baby floatie that was like a car seat.lol.dave was splashing me so I swam to the bottom of the pool And yanked his leg. "Queen you play to much" He said. Me and Kacy laughed.we swam for a hour or so then got out becuase Riley was sleepy.so we grabbed food and headed black to the hotel.

Hope you enjoyed. Just a lil update I think ima time skip till Riley's 10 months idk yet but yeah just a warning. Love you bye vote and comment feedback ❤️