Chapter 24: Baby Jordan's

I am aware that some pictures are not coming up in some chapters and I do not know why that is happening😭😭Thank you for letting me know and I hope that it does not happen again. I seriously don't know why it does that but thank you for letting me know.

Love y'all❤️

———

Saturday
5th July 2019

3:40 p.m

Omniscient

Mahogany was currently at a small cafe with the girls

Mahogany was currently at a small cafe with the girls. They just graduated last week and they had just finished shopping for Jamaica as they'd be leaving in two days. She was nervous on telling them about the baby. She had to or they'd end up finding out when she starts to get bigger. She still hasn't told Shereen or Idris.

"Okay, y'all. I've got some news..." She took a deep breath.

"Athena and Daina found out last week so it's only right if I tell you too but you can't mention this to no one. You can't tell y'all niggas, ya' mama, my mama, my dad and certainly not Kain." She began.

"What is it? You not going to college?" Natasha frowned.

"No, I am going college...Maybe? I don't know but I wanted to explain why I purchased those white Baby Jordan's." She pulled out the a pair of tiny Jordan's fit for a newborn, "I, Mahogany Amelia Ross, is expecting a baby...!" She smiled.

"What?! Are you for real?!" Natasha said grinning so hard as she shot up from her seat.

"Maggie, congratulations!" Maggie gave her a loving hug.

"I love you, Maggie." She added.

"I love you too, and thank you, Tasha." She smiled.

"So, when are you planning on telling Kain?" Athena asked.

"When we're in Jamaica. I want it to be a surprise." Maggie shrugged.

"Aw." Natasha smiled.

"Does Aunty Shereen and Uncle Idris know?" Daina folded her arms.

"Uh...no." Maggie shook her head.

"I was planning on telling them afterwards.".

"Afterwards when? After you get back?" Natasha asked.

"After I have my baby because I know I'll get killed.." Maggie sighed.

"Girl, you know they'll end up finding out, that's stupid." Daina giggled, "Just tell em' wassup. I mean, Aunty Reen will understand as you've got a boyfriend and y'all have been having sex but Uncle Idris...see, I don't know about that." Daina shrugged.

"I haven't heard from him in forever..." Mahogany narrowed her eyes.

"I'll just have to pay him a visit once we're done." Mahogany said burying her face into her hands.