When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I felt the bright sunshine through the window of my apartment, warming my face. I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock on the side table. 6 o'clock. I kicked off my lime green colored blanket and got up from my comfy, white king sized bed. I walked to my closet and put on a white tank top and dark blue training pants. I got on the treadmill and started my routine.

As a model, I have to stay in shape. That's why I did this routine of mine almost every day. 1 hour on the treadmill, followed by 100 sits up. Because of this, I have a hint of a six pack; not bulky and massive, just right for a girl. After working out I took a shower and got dressed. Saturday... no school, no jobs. That meant I got to relax for today.

I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast when suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. "Freya". I swore my heart just skipped a beat and I felt my cheeks blushing. My face felt so hot. I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello, Rea speaking."

“Oh... good... I thought you were still asleep. I was just about to hang up," When I heard her voice, I felt kind of weird. Her voice was very clear and pleasant to hear. "Umm…Rea... Are you there?"

"Oh sorry, yeah I'm here. So... what's up?" I replied quickly.

"Umm... I was wondering if you... Um...." She seemed just as nervous as I was.

"If I?" I held my breath. I thought I knew what she was about to say.

"Well... Would you like to hang out with me? I know it's kind of sudden. I totally understand if you have jobs and stuff. I just hope that-" She was talking really fast which I found adorable.

"Okay," I said calmly.

"Oh... Okay. I understand... Wait... What?" 

"I said sure. I would love to hang out with you."

"Cool. I'll pick you up okay? How about 12.30?"

"Sure... I'll see you later?"

"Okay... Bye..." She sounded excited which was catching as I found myself getting excited as well. Before I could embarrass myself I hung up.

I went to the living room and started jumping up and down on the sofa like an idiot. I was so happy! Wait... Why was I so happy? Maybe it’s because she was an amazing person and I would love to be her friend? I went to the kitchen (again) and ate my breakfast. Then I gave Nesha some food. I looked at the clock.

"9.53 AM," I mumbled to myself, sighing. So long to go.

I went to my closet and started looking for some clothes to wear. I end up with a cream and brown patterned sweater with dark brown shorts and a pair of black heels. I put on my makeup; mascara, lip-gloss and a little blush. Done. I don’t wear much makeup because I don't want to look over the top. I brushed my hair and made sure it didn’t look messy. I wore my hair straight today.
My phone started to ring again and I could hear my ringtone, Undisclosed Desires by MUSE playing. It was Freya again. 

"Hey."

"Hey. Could you give me your address?”

"Sure. I'll text it."

"Okay."

I texted my address to her.10.44 AM. I still have time. I grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. Nesha was lying on the sofa beside me. I stroked her while I watched the show. It was so boring... Then once again, my phone rang."Agency." Does that mean I have a job?

"Hello."

"Rea. You have a photo shoot tomorrow morning."

"What time?"

"Let me check…" I heard Jane typing on her laptop.

"You need to be there at 6 AM sharp." I groaned after I heard that.

"Geez, who's the client anyway?"

"Vogue."

"Cool. I got the job. Text me the place.”

"Okay." I heard my door bell ring. 

"Jane. I have to go. Bye." I hung up and walked straight to the door.

When I opened it I saw Freya standing there looking amazing; like a goddess. Her long, black, shiny hair was curled. She wore a little black dress with a long cream coat. Her makeup was not overdone. Simple and perfect. I looked at her amazing, pale green eyes. Then I looked at her face. High and strong cheekbones. Big eyes with long lashes. Small and beautiful shaped lips. Perfect, small nose. Just astonishing…

"Hey." I snapped out of it when I heard her voice.

"Oh, hi. Come in." I stepped back to give her some space to walk in.

"Sure." She came inside and then closed the door.

"You look beautiful," I said to her.

"Thanks. I just got back from a meeting. So I had to dress up. But not as pretty as you."

"Oh really? You want something to drink? No alcohol though. I'm not legal yet."

"Water sounds good. I don't drink; only for special occasion. Nice apartment." She looked around the living room. I gave the water to her and she gulped it in no time.

"No need to rush. Want some more?" I took the glass from her.

"No. It's enough for now. Thanks by the way. So... ready to go?"

"Yeah. I'm ready. Let's go."

We went to where Freya's car was parked and we got inside. Once I was inside, she started the engine and started driving.

"So... What are we going to do?"

"Let's go watch a movie. I really want to see Resident Evil : Afterlife."

"Great. I love Resident Evil. I watch all the movies and I played some of the game."

"Okay. I can't wait to see it. Is it okay if I turn the music on?"

"Sure. I don't mind," I said while smiling. She turned on the radio and The Script The Man Who Can't be Moved was playing.

"I love this song," she said.

"It’s pretty good," I replied after we had listened for a while.

"Yeah, I love this song. And the vocalist is hot!" I laughed loudly. The way she said it was just too funny.
She also started laughing and then all of a sudden she started singing along. God! She was so good. Even my best friend Claes would be dazzled by her voice.

"Wow. You’re a good singer. Why not become one?"

"It’s not as easy as that. Besides, singing is like a hobby."

"Is that so?"

"We're here," she interrupted. She parked the car and then we went inside the cinema. We brought the tickets, popcorn and soda. Then suddenly Freya’s name was called.

"Frey... Is that you?" The girl looked excited to see Freya. She was a brunette. Long hair, grey eyes, beautiful face, and beautiful mocha colored skin. About 5'8"- 5'9". Beautiful body. About 18-21 years old. 

"Oh. Hi Kelly," Freya hugged her. "Rea, meet Kelly. She's my ex." I shook her hand. 

"I'm Rhiannon Lee Dawn. You can call me Rea."

"Nice to meet you Rea. I'm Kelly. Kelly Richard," she smiled at me.

Edited : April 27 2013