BONUS Chapter 3

"Okay, Bitsy. Here we are." Dad says as he pulls up to Midtown High. 

"Don't do anything stupid. Wait, scratch that. Don't do anything I would do and don't do anything I wouldn't do." he stutters.

"Dad, we share the same blood. I'm bound to do something stupid." I say sarcastically, causing him to shake his head.

"Just be safe. And whatever you do, don't show your powers. You're under an alias, so keep it." Tony reminds.

"I have a feeling that keeping an alias is the only thing I will be able to do right." I sigh. 

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not as bad as your old man here." Tony jokes.

"Are you sure about that?" I tease in return. Tony just rolls his eyes in response.

"Have a good day, Bitsy." He comforts with a warm smile on his face.

"I promise to try." I sigh before getting out of the car.

______________________

"Here you go, Ms. Stark! Or should I say Ms. Smith." my principal jokes as she hands me my schedule. 

"Thank you, Principal Morita," I say with a forced smile on my face. 

"No problem. Now, why don't you go wait in the main office? We'll be calling down a student to show you around shortly." he says while gesturing towards the door.

I give him a curt nod before quickly exiting the cramped room. Once I find an empty seat towards the back of the room, I pull out my phone and pretend to be busy. In reality, I was scrolling through my Pinterest feed for the thousandth time today. After a few minutes, I hear the door open and a young boy being to speak to the receptionist. 

"I -I'm here to show a new student around?" the boy stutters.

"She's right over there." the receptionist says.

I can see through my hair that she is pointing at me. Slowly, I look up from my phone to see the boy I heard, his brown eyes staring through mine. He slowly walks over and reaches his hand out towards me.

"I'm Parker Peter. I mean Peter Parker." Peters says nervously.

"Sarah Smith. Nice to meet you." I say with a warm smile on my face. He looks at me in suspicion, questioning that 'Sarah Smith' was my real name.

"Yes, it's my real name. I guess my parents weren't thinking when they named me." I chuckle, trying to play it all off as a joke. 

Peter chuckles in response, but he's obviously still nervous. I swiftly put on my backpack while slipping my phone into my back pocket. 

"Well... let me show you around!" Peter chirps and I follow behind. 

______________________

Thanks to Peter, I made it to all of my classes on time. Oddly, he was in all of my classes for the semester. It had my Dad's handwriting all over it. Thankfully, I was able to keep my alias with no suspicion from my other classmates. Once the end of the day finally came around, Peter and I were pushing through people in the hallways to make it to the front of the building. After what felt like an eternity, I made it through the sea of teenagers and was outside.

"How do you do that every day?" I joke to Peter. When I hear no response, I turn around and see that Peter had disappeared. I brush it off, thinking that I lost him in the crowd of people and start walking down the street to find Dad's car.