Chapter 9: Rejoin Blue

LOAD SAVE FILE 8?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER SHIN'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

Blue rushed out the room and bashed the door in front of my face, "--- what a wuss," I hear Nagi croaks followed up by a couple of coughs.

I turn back to watch the deflated Nagi drop down on his couch, "Nagi about what you said-" he raised his hand as a gesture for me to be silent, "listen to me Shin, at the moment Tear is defenceless, he doesn't anyone to support him if this keeps up he will without a doubt turn out to be the Tear we all knew and hate in the future, do you want that innocent adorable creature to turn bad?!" that's when it hit me, his words hit me like a stack of brick.

I want to protect him, all these annoying and irritating emotions I feel whenever I see him or think about him, I'm still not clear whether it's hate or love, but I want to know, I need to know while I still can before anything happens. But, wouldn't I be betraying Rose? even though I swore to protect her from Tear? so if I were to accept this idea and agree to go along with Nagi, wouldn't I be putting her at risk of danger?

A bitter sigh was heard from Nagi's loose lips, it was clearly hinting at his irritation at my lack of response, "have you decided yet?" his foot taps impatiently against the marbles floor with arms and legs crossed.

A thought occurred, why is he trying to recruit me when he hates me the most? wouldn't recruit Asahi or Blue be of more beneficial? just as I thought of that, Asahi placed an arm onto my shoulder and seats himself close me to, "don't worry big bro, whatever you decide I'll follow along," he sweetly smiles.

That was when I realised if he successfully managed to recruit me he wouldn't get just one helper but two helpers. He knows Asahi would follow me regardless of what decision I made, pretty clever you asshole, but I ain't going to fall for it.

I quietly chuckle to myself as I finally see through his plan.

CHANGE POVs?

YES⬅

NO

WHO'S POV?

ASAHI

BLUE

????

NAGI ⬅

ENTERING NAGI'S POV

He's an idiot, I watch the malicious musclehead quietly chuckling to himself, I look over at his brother who seems slightly concerned for his older brother, "Pst Asahi," I lean close to him, "is there something wrong with your brother?" Asahi shrugs, "I've been asking that question nearly every single day since the day I was born."

I roll back my eyes, "the idiot said all his thoughts out loud without even realising it," I watch the idiot quietly mumbles on about how smart he was to catch on a plan that I supposedly made, I'm not gonna lie, but I was only thinking about recruiting him, not Asahi.

"Hey Nagi," I turn Asahi's direction, "Were you actually planning to get both me and my brother to join your side?" I sighed bitterly, "Well I was only planning on recruiting Shin, but if I did recruit you as well that would be a great benefit for me since you can also use magic."

I watched the tip of Asahi's ear twitch and his face change from blank to intrigued, "wait- what? our magic? Nagi, you made it sound like you cannot use magic at all." .......Shit.