Family ties

6 months later 

Kacy's POV.

Riley  can walk now.i was sleeping with her and she popped  her little her little head up. "Good morning " I said  kissing her cheeks.i gave her a bath and did her hair and put on her outfit

(Btw Riley has alwyas Been the same little girl even from her younger  pictures it's the same person)

I then made me and Riley some breakfast.then I dropped her off at mrs.janets's daycare.i then went to work.im working in opening my own veterinary.im also thinking about making a fashion line.im so close too.im also trying to plan Riley's birthday.her birthday is in 18 days.she was born in April.idk what to do yet tho.dave is out with my dad.when work was over I picked up Riley "hi mama" I said to her. She giggled.i then call dave like ten times because he is supposed to be a home bye now. "What?" He said  "We're are you" I said getting angry. "Minding my own business"then he hung up on me.when dave got home I was waiting for him. "Are you crazy man hanging up on me." I yelled. We argued back and forth back and forth. "You know what I'm out of here I'll pick up Riley next Well because I can't with you.were done." I said then walked into my room packed my  clothes and things and left.me and  queen went clubbing so I can ease my mind from Dave's foolishness. (Her outfit in mm)

Dave POV

Riley was crying becuase she wanted Kacy.i was calling and calling she wouldn't answer.ugh.i then called queen. "Yes?" She said. "We're is Kacy tell her her daughter wants her" I said into the phone. "I'll tell her" queen said then hung up.i then sent Kacy a king a text message apologizing.

"Baby I'm sorry I'm just  stressed pls come home I miss you. Me and Riley need you.im sorry for my actions and I just want you back in my arms you deserve the world and I want t give it to you.so babe just come home and let's talk." I then sent it.i hugged Riley.soon Kacy came back home.she didn't say anything  all she did was Lay in bed next to me and Riley.i pulled her closer and closed my eyes.

Sorry short I'm tired 😑 bye pls vote and comment ❤️