Chapter 11

"He's going for the Reality Stone next," Loki attempted to tell the group of arguing heros.

"What makes you think that?" Black Widow asked from her spot beside Scarlet Witch.

The God of Mischief took a deep breath before explaining. "It only makes sense. He does not know where the soul stone is and he already sent the Black Order to retrieve the stones from Midgard, which they failed to do."

"So where is it?" Tony Stark inquired.

This promoted Thor to speak up, "It has been stored on Knowhere with the Collector."

"Loki's sugardaddy's brother?" Bruce asked.

"What? No-" before Loki could retort, Thor interjected.

"The point is that we must get it before he does."

"Or kill him where he stands," Gamora stated.

Loki's green eyes moved to study the Zehoberei woman. "You and I both know that is not a wise decision, going into battle with him like that."

"It might be the only way we can stop him. We have to go to Knowhere now," she insisted.

"If we did, you would be left here," The God of Mischief paused, taking notice of the tension that built in the room as they had begun to raise their voices. "Perhaps we should take this conversation elsewhere for a moment."

Peter Quill shot the raven-haired man a dirty look before Gamora made her way to the door with Loki not far behind. Once the sound-proof glass door shut behind them, they began to discuss the situation quietly.

"You know something," he muttered.

"I know something that Thanos doesn't, yes."

"You know where the Soul Stone is," he said.

She nodded,"I can't tell you where it is because then he'd want to kill you."

"Nothing new," he brushed the comment off his shoulder.

"I already made Quill promise to kill me if Thanos gets to me. If he can't do it, then you have to. We cannot risk him getting the final stone."

"Does anyone else know of its location?" Loki asked the green skinned woman.

"No," she replied. "Swear to me that you'll kill me if Peter doesn't."

"I swear."

Thor tapped on the glass before opening the door, "You have company, brother. Your father of sugar is here."

"He would never leave his planet alone for one second," Loki denied. "And that is not what he is to me."

"You need to take care of the situation, no matter what he is or is not to you. He is approaching the barrier," the God of Thunder told him.

"Fine. Anyone care to join?" Loki asked as the heros began to disperse from the meeting room.

"Sure," Valkyrie slurred in her natural drunken state.

Thor, Sigyn, Miles Morales, and Peter Parker tagged along. As they approached the border, the Sakariaan gave a little laugh, "My Grand Champion, my favorite Scrapper, the Seductive Lord of Thunder, and a small child! It must be my lucky day. How much money do you want for finding them, Scrapper 142?"

"Finding us?" Loki cast a sharp glance at Valkyrie.

"I didn't tell him," she said, shrugging as she did so. "I think he just assumes."

"I'm going to need you to come back to Sakaar with me, my Stabby Kitten," the old man waved his hand towards himself. "I need more fights in the arena. More excitement for the people."

"I have no idea what you have been up to since we separated, but it sounds like madness to me," Sigyn muttered to the raven-haired God.

Everyone looked up as the barrier sector in front of them opened to let a blue and orange spaceship out. The Guardians ship. "Gamora better not be on that ship," Loki muttered. "Other young spider child called Miles, go see if she was. They need to return immediately if she is."

The teen from another dimension hurried back to the other heros with Peter and Thor. The Sakaarian guards took the chance to throw obedience disks at the three remaining beings. The disks were activated and the three Asgardians were captured.

"I tried to let you come willingly," Grandmaster told Loki, "but now I must take your will into my hands."

Loki, Sigyn, and Valkyrie were placed in containment cells on the space ships. The Sakarrian ships departed from Earth and back to the Planet of Portals.

~

"You're sure that they were captured?" Tony inquired, rubbing his hands over his face.

"Yes, Mr. Stark," Peter Parker responded.

"He wanted us to come back to make sure Gamora wasn't on the Guardian's ship," Miles Morales told the billionaire.

"She was. She insisted on going," Rocket said.

"Why are you still here, rabbit?" Thor asked the mechanical raccoon. "Why did you not go with them?"

"You said you needed a new hammer and that you were going to Nidavellir, a place that I need to see for myself," he replied.

"I am Groot," the floral colossus stated.

"I am not, Groot," Rocket brushed the tree's comment off his shoulder.

"Then let us go," The God of Thinder said. "Rabbit and Tree are to come with me."

"Wait a minute. You can't just leave," Stark interjected. "We need you here. We had a plan. We don't need anyone else leaving or getting capture. This plan has really gone to shit."

"I understand," the Asgardian said, "but I am going anyway."

"Quill left us a pod to take," Rocket told the god as they were on their way out.

"You mean you made him leave it?"

"Yes."

"Unbelievable," Tony muttered after they left. "Common, kid, we're going back to New York for a bit."

Miles stood up with Parker, "I'll just stay here. The Doctor Stange of my dimension said that I needed to stay in here."

Tony nodded while nudging Peter out of the office. "See you later, Miles," Peter said before being dragged out the door by his fatherly figure.

The teenager from another dimension sighed. He knew that the odds of winning are not great on this demenion either. None of them are.

~Chapter End~

Thank you for reading! Please vote and share! Feel free to ask questions.

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I got stuck at multiple points, but I think it worked out well.

Please check out our other stories @fangirls_tmnt

Chapter by H