Chapter 10

Mount justice

Kaneki sat in the kitchen drinking coffee till Robin sat next to him. "Hey Kaneki how you feeling." Silence filled the area till the ghoul got up then looked at the boy wonder in the eyes "don't talk to me. Ever." Boy wonder gets up too from his seat crossing his arms.

"Look Kaneki I know your pissed at Batman hell I would too but he has a fail safe for everyone." KF and atriums  walk in seeing the two guys locking eyes. "Um did we interrupt something?" The ghoul looks at the ginger and the blonde punching a wall closest to him making a dent. "Tell me Robin have you been tortured for ten days? Had your fingers and toes cut off you over and over again to realize your a monster not a fucking human anymore."

The bird was quiet looking at the ghoul seeing pain and betrayal in his eyes. Kaneki shacks his head walking passed the hero's heading into his room. Super boy and Megan come into the kitchen to see a dent on the wall. "Kaneki did that." Megan looked at the wall then looked at the cup of coffee on the table.

"He's still mad at Batman?" KF looked at the Martian about to say something sarcastic but Artemis punches him on the shoulder. Robin rubbed his head in annoyance with the ghouls behavior but understood. Artemis kept looking at the dent on the wall then cleared her throat. "What if Kaneki goes rogue?" Everyone in the room looked at her in surprise. "Kaneki turning bad no way man."

Super boy looked at the ginger sighing softly "KF he attacked us once." Miss Martian looked at her partner in annoyance "last time Superboy that wasn't him it was his other personality." Kaneki laid down on his bed looking at the ceiling then shut his eyes falling into darkness.

Bat cave

Bruce sat down on his computer typing away looking for signs of lex and his creation. Alfred walked in with tea then saw a expression on his face. "What's the matter master Bruce?" The billionaire looked at his friend rubbing the back of his head. "He's gonna be mad at me for awhile. I shouldn't have done what I did but I have a plan for everyone. But Alfred if i didn't get a sample and make that weapon people would be hurt." Alfred nods softly "give him time master Ken will realize its for the best. Like a knight to slay a dragon he needs a sword."

Gotham

A man with glasses and white suit was at Gotham police department in holding. Gordon looked at the guys belongings seeing a suit case then looked at the guy in the face. "What's your name sir?" The white haired man looked at investigator in the face "my name is Arima."