91

happy update!

i found some time to write and i wanted to get a chapter out to you all because i love you all so much!

while this may not be the happiest of updates in the book, i threw a few surprises your way to make it a little better ;)

i hope you enjoy!

"Okay. This is the last box." Harry's voice said loud and clear as he walked into the living room, setting it down while I placed a blue vase on top of the mantle.

Today was move in day.

Our townhome was finally ready and so were we, and now Harry and I were finally able to create our first official place together.

We decided that the first day, Harry and I would get the place mostly settled by ourselves and then being Mila in and allow her to settle in.

"We have too much stuff." He then said. "And most of it's yours with all of your make up cases and light up mirrors."

"Don't even talk about my stuff. You have a whole closet to yourself for all of your tactical gear." I countered, making him laugh.

"Point taken. Now what do you need me to do?"

"Can you start making the beds?"

"Yes."

I would give Harry a task and then he would come back and ask me what to do next.

He was obedient like a puppy.

If I needed a picture hung he would do it, if I needed him to dust something off he would. Everything I asked him to do, he did.

The first night we slept in our new townhome we went to sleep as soon as our heads hit the new pillows.

The next day we finished moving in and getting settled, Harry working on organising his closet full of gear, a passcode lock on the door that only we knew because he had some guns and ammunition in there.

He also kept a gun in his nightstand just in case.

Mila arrived at around noon with her own luggage that Harry carried upstairs and into her room so we could move her in.

She really wanted to help Harry and I, and we tried to make her feel useful by giving her little jobs to do.

Harry let her help hang some of the pictures while I gave her small tasks to do such as put her stuffed animals on her bed how she wanted them, and decorate her bathroom.

That evening I made us dinner for the first time in our brand new kitchen.

While I made us soup and sandwiches, Mila and Harry were in the living room, the television on while they looked at all of the board games we had while putting them in the chest.

"What's this one?" She held up a game to Harry.

"That one is called Clue." He said to her as he put it inside the trunk.

"What about this one?" She handed him another game.

"Monopoly." He said.

When he said that word it clicked in my brain and my head shot up.

"No." Mila said to him. "Monopoly goes like this." She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Harry snapped his head up at this and looked at me, remembering the time that Mila had caught us kissing and we told her it was a game called monopoly so she wouldn't tattle on us.