Chapter 11

Your POV

Yoongi: It's ok Y/N, take your time.

I smile weakly at him and I tell them all my life story.

Y/N: When I was around 8 years old my dad died. Me and my mom were devastated. But when I turned 13 my mom remarried. I didn't want a new father figure but seeing my mom be so happy I sucked it up. He had a son 2 years older than me so he was 15 at the time, his name was Oden. Oden was the guy that Yoongi saved me from earlier. Anyway he was always really sexual. Whenever we ate he would sit next to me and put his hand on my thigh and rub it. That was all he would do other than hug me and sometimes "accidentally" touch my ass. He never did anything else. But that changed when I was 15 and he was 17. One my mom and his dad went out on a date. *sniffs* And he came into my room and asked if I wanted to watch a movie with him. I agreed and he said to go to his room so I did. When we entered he closed the door and locked it. I felt uncomfortable so I told him that I was feeling bad and that I wanted to go to sleep instead. But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him and kissed me. *sniffs*

At this point tears are running down my cheeks and Yoongi sits next to me and hugs me.

Yoongi: It's ok Y/N, it's ok.

I wipe my tears and continue.

Y/N: He roughly took off my shirt and jeans and pushed me on his bed before taking his clothes off. He then proceeded to rape me. I cried and screamed but help never arrived. After he was done he told me if I told anyone he would kill my mom. This kept going on for about a year. He suddenly disappeared and I was grateful he was gone. But when I turned 18 my mom and her husband died in a car crash. They left me all the money which is why I was able to live on my own.

I looked up to see all the guys had tears in their eyes and some had tears rolling down their cheeks. I felt something wet hit the top of my head. I look up and see Yoongi with his head on mine and he was crying. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I felt safe in his arms. Which was sort of weird considering we just met.

Yoongi: Since Y/N is going to be staying here and she shared her story, I think we should trust her to tell her all our stories.

Authors POV
Everyone agreed to what Yoongi said. They all sat down and were ready to talk about their past for the first time in a while.

Authors Note
Double update yay! Lol. Anyway I'm going to be making a chapter for each of the members past.
Comment and vote!
I purple you! 💜