Maid Service

~In which Jungkook is the maid of a rich business man and gives excellent service~

🔹Bottom!Kook
🔹Top!Tae
♦Master Kink
♦Dom/Sub
♦Spanking
♦Choking
♦Degrading

***

Jungkook fixes the ruffles on his uniform, getting ready to head out to work. The maids dress is tight, always hugging his body in the perfect way; he is absolute eye candy to anyone who looks his way. He loves the dress however, despite being a man. Jungkook knew he looked good in it, it showed off his muscular thighs and pretty legs, it framed his abs and arm muscles. It's a wonder it didn't rip at the seams.

The young boy checks himself one last time in the mirror before grabbing his bag and walking out to his car. As he checked the time on his phone, he noticed he was a few minutes behind schedule. He had a mini heart attack at that because his master hated it when he was late. He never got a punishment for it strange as it was, even when he'd begged for it a while ago. That may sound like he's a slut, but he's not. Hell, if you saw the man who hired him you'd beg for him too.

Jungkook pulled out of the driveway, careful not to hit anything and sped off to work. His boss left for work at 6:00 in the morning, and got home around 8:00 in the evening. He always expected every inch of his huge house to be cleaned to perfection by the time he arrived home, he hated dust and grime. Jungkook made it his duty to always please his master, the better he worked the more he got paid.

You're probably wondering who his boss -or rather his master- is. He's a rich handsome, man named Kim Taehyung. The man is the CEO of some big company -Jungkook doesn't know exactly which- and holds himself high above society. It's no wonder he orders a maid everyday to clean and cook for him.

Jungkook remembered the first time he saw Taehyung, it was like looking at God himself. His face was perfect, and he meant that in the most literal way. At the time he had been wearing an expensive suit, his hair had been brown, and his bangs were being held up by a black headband. Jungkook, having been a maid before and hating all of his past bosses, but he never once complained when it came to serving Taehyung. The older man could be bratty, bossy, rude, snobby, and all those common attributes rich people have, but he could also be a real sweetheart; especially when he was having a good day.

Jungkook arrived at Taehyung's mansion in almost no time at all. He parked his car outside the large house and used his key to get in. Like he expected, the house was quiet, the lights had been left on and there were dirty dishes in the sink. It was Friday so Taehyung was supposed to be at work, this being said the house should've been empty all day long aside from Jungkook.

Jungkook set his bag, along with his phone, down on the kitchen table. He then made his way to the storage closet near the stairs to get his cleaning supplies that Taehyung so graciously allowed him to keep in the house seeing as it was easier for both of them. Jungkook had to take three trips (at least) in order to bring everything into the kitchen and start his daily routine.

He started with the dishes that were piled into the sink, which was really weird because Jungkook cleans this house everyday and doesn't leave until Taehyung has finished dinner, and that's at 10:00 at least. Jungkook couldn't help but wonder how much food Tae eats for breakfast because there are three bowls along with two plates in the sink, plus silverware!!

Jungkook -being the tall man he was- had to bend down a bit in order to clean the dishes to Taehyung's expectations. He could feel the dress riding up on the back of his thighs, almost revealing his underwear. It's times like this he wishes the dress was a bit longer, but he really had no place to complain since no one had tried anything with him.