The Wicked Truth pt.2(Ending)

You walked towards the building and find a guy watching outside. You grab a knife and take off your heels.
You walk up to the guy and he stares at you confused, before he points the gun at you and says," Hey! Who are you?! "
*Bloody Scene*
You take out the knife and throw it at him and it stabs him right on the center of his chest. He falls to the ground and drops his gun.
*Bloody scene ends*
You take his gun and pull out your knife and hide your hands behind your back. When you walk inside you see two more doors and  two guys there. They look at you and one walks up to you menacingly. The other stays behind still watching over the door.
"Who are you?! How did you get in," he says he is right infront of you now without a gun.
You pull out your gun and push it into his stomach.
"Too close," you whisper.
His face turns into pure horror as it dawns on him that you have a gun pointing at him.
*Bloody Scene*
Instead of shooting you stab him.
He makes pained noises bringing his friend to attention.
*Bloody Scene ends*
He falls and you point your gun at the guy.
"Open the doors," you say your voice low in anger. It had no room for questioning.
He trembles and pulls the doors open.
You push him forward and he stumbles inside.
You knock him out with the butt of your gun.
He falls and infront of you the members are all kneeling down with their hands tied behind their back.
You feel a sob come out of your mouth as you run to them and take off their blind folds. You're eyes begin to water as you touch their bruises in their face. They each give your hands a kiss as you go to each one.
"Y/N, you are not supposed to be here. Get out of here," says RM.
You shake your head in defiance.
There's a loud chuckle heard around the room.
"So, you came. I thought my plan would work, but I can work with this. You decided to come and save your little prince's. I told you, If you didn't get out of my way I would end up taking their lives infront of you."
You swirled around and looked everywhere.You point your gun infront of you, at the area that is the darkest with no light.
" You can't hurt me, Would you hurt me..." Says the voice. The person behind the voice comes out of the shadows with a gun aiming at you.
You stumble back. You feel your heart tare in two. Gasping, tears stream down your face...no.
It couldn't be...he got closer to you with a sinister smirk.
"T-Taehyon...No," your lips trembled as his betrayal hit you in your chest like a pile of bricks .
"Yes! Hello my Peaches! It's long since I've called you that."
"Why..." You asked still pained.
"Don't you remember what I told you months ago?"
//Flashback//
"Oh, really? Why didn't you keep on and make something out of it. Instead of being a bodyguard?"
"I did try but someone took my spot. After that my mother was so disappointed in me and my father beat me and said that I wasn't his son, on top of that, my girlfriend left me right when I told her I hadn't gotten in. She said I was good for nothing and was only going out with me because she thought I would make it and give her everything. You see...they all wanted me to do it. I wanted to...but they took me out."
//Flashback ends//
You shake your head.
"I told you to forgive," you yell at him.
"That was not your decision to make Peaches," he simply answered.
"If you cared about me you wouldn't do this!"
"You see...that's the thing. I care about you so much that I don't want you to spend your time loving them! Taking care of them! Needing them! Like the rest!" He yells.
He goes up to Taehyung and aimed the gun on his head.
"Don't you dare touch them!"
You get infront of Taehyon's gun and shove him away from Taehyung with your free hand.
He laughs then puts up his hand as if he ment no harm, but then he hits the next member. RM takes the punch at his face and you feel rage consume you.
"Teahyon! That's enough!" You shove him far away from the members.You shove the gun at his chest.
Your eyes tearing up.
He laughs at you then touches your face.
"You would hurt me Y/N?"
He pouts then caresses your face with his gun.
He laughs when you look down then goes to the members and starts yelling at their faces about what they are making him do to you.
He walks back to you then grabs your gun.
"SHOOT ME!" He yells at you.
He yanks the gun out of your hand and kicks it away.
"Then. You will watch," he grins evily, "as I shoot them...one...by...ONE."
You feel your nails dig into your palms as you make tight fists.
He walks around you.
You turn at the same time and he points the gun right at RM's heart. You take a few steps as time slows down and you see him close to pulling the trigger. RM closes his eyes as tears spill out. You got to put your body infront of his at the same time Taehyon pulled the trigger.
You resieve the impact on your right shoulder and fall back onto RM.
RM supports you with his body because his hands were tide back.
"Y/N!!!" All the member's yell out.
They move as fast as they can tide up and soon make a circle around you.
You slowly get off of RM and pull out your knife with your uninjured arm, then start cutting off their ties.
You look up too see Taehyon watching you.
"Are you okay," the members all touch you delicately.
You nod your head.
Then look up at Taehyon.
"You dared shoot them." You felt rage over take you. " I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU IF YOU MESS WITH THEM YOU WOULD PAY!!!"
You stand up. The boys stand up too.
Taehyon looked at your arm and tried to touch it, you pull away. The boys put their hands on you to pull you away from him.
"I-I'm sorry...peaches."
You're eyes start to water as you shake your head. He was not the boy you knew as a friend. He quickly changes his expression.
He smirks at the boys then gives you a death glare.
"But next time don't get in the way."
He pulls out his gun and aims his gun to Jungkook who was right beside you. You pull out your gun from your hidding spot on your leg and don't waste a second this time. You pull the trigger twice and the bullet hits Taehyongs left arm and leg He falls back and the gun drops to the floor a few inches away from him but you walk towards it while holding your wound and kick it as far away as possible.
Men from his side show up. There are ten in total that surround you.
Taehyon laughs.
"Well. Guess we are even, but I'm afraid that you won't get out of here alive peaches."
You smile darkly when you see one of all of the men that were surrounding you moved their guns to point at Taehyon.
"I think not." You reply as Taehyon's facial expression goes from an evil smirk to surprise then to pure anger.
A police's siren can be heard outside. Two of the men hold Taehyon in place as police come in to handcuff him.
Taehyon's men were arrested and changed with cops.
He glares at all of them then looks at you one last time.
"This isn't over peaches. You should have killed me when you had the chance to." He says and the police push him away. You feel yourself gasp for air, like you were holding your breath for a long time.
"Y/N..." Says Taehyung. You turn around and look at the member's. You run towards them. They all take you in into a group hug.
"I thought I woul loose you guys," you say.
"We thought we would loose you," said J-Hope.
"Ouch," you say as Suga accidentally touches your wound.
You smile as they all step back to see if your okay.