Nine: Don't tell anyone please

So hi, the update you've been wanting... i am so sorry it took me so so long. I have dealth with a lot of things since my last chapter and my urge to write was non existend. But I read and read your comments and you are SO NICE. Here you go loves: september 2020. Original came out in 2014.

Your P.O.V

"This is where you've been, for twenty years?" Hiccup asks. The woman nodds.

"You've been rescuing them." The woman smiles and nodds again. She slowly walks towards us. A green dragon approaches Toothless and rubbed its head against Toothless. Toothless looks at me, and it almost looks like he's raising one eyebrow, and he looks back to the dragon. I chuckle on the inside, and look at Hiccup, wanting to catch his reaction. Toothless takes a step forward and looks away from the dragon, who looks sad and lowers his head. I walk to Toothless and sit next to him. Slowly, more and more dragons come around us. Toothless crawls against me and I raise a brow. It's beautiful. A red headed dragon sniffles Toothless and its head disappears under Toothless' wing. Toothless gasps and growls loud at the dragon. I hear the woman chuckle and looked back to her. She looks so beautiful.

"Can-can I?" The woman asks Hiccup. He nodds and she lays down het staff. She walks to Toothless and pets his head.

"He is beautiful! And the same age, that is why you get along so well!" She pets Toothless and keeps a wide smile on her face.

"I found him in the woods. He was shot down and wounded." Hiccup says. The woman stood up. She walks to a few dragons.

"This one here, was blinded by a three snake, and left to die." She says while she pets its head. I look at the dragon in pity. I can't imagine being blind.

"And what is this? Did Drago and his tracker do this to him?" The woman asks, holding the tail of Toothless, which held the red structure on the other side. Hiccup rubs the back of his neck and I chuckle.

"Oh. Uhm, well actually, crazy thing is, I was actually the one who shot him down." Hiccup says uncomfortable and he looks down at his feet. He pets Toothless' head. The woman frowns.

"Hey, its okay though! You got me back! Right bud? You couldn't save all of me. You just had to make it even, so, peg leg!" Hiccup says with a smile.

She looks to me.

"Two night furies. I thought they were all dead, and look here! She is beautiful to and full of-" The woman stops talking and looks me in the directly in my eye, no, she looks into my soul. Oh no. Did she see it? What do I do? I look at her, praying she wont tell anyone. She slowly nods her head and turns back to Hiccup. I release my breath with I didn't realize I had been holding.

"They are beautiful."

Hiccup nods and looks at Astrid with a smile. She just looks around probably fascinated by the many dragons.

"So," the woman begins. "Why don't you," she points at me with her index finger, "fly around the cave for a bit, especially check out the back, there is a surprise for you. I think you might like it, or her."

Rose?