12. Double Date

You woke up hugging Hoseok. You then got closer to him and wrapped the both of you tighter under the sheets because you were cold and wanted to be closer to him. He was half asleep because he also got closer but he still had his eyes closed. Then after five minutes he fully woke up now. "Are you up now sleepy head". You laughed as he lookes at you with tired eyes. He turned away from you. "Okay then go back to sleep". You said as you played with his hair.
He then turned back to look at you. "Do you want to go on another date"? You looked at him for a minute. "Umm Idk if right now is a great time I mean now all the boys know so if we let them in on helping us sneak out then that just gives Yoongi more people to ask and stuff". He squeezed your cheeks, "Your so cute when you worry Yoongi is going out of town today to vist Jisoo's parent's". He is leaving around 11 and it is 9 right now so we can talk to the boys after yoongi leaves".
You took his hand off of your cheeks and rubbed your face wear he squeezed them. Your cheeks were red now. "You smiles and said i guess it would be nice to go on a second day and even better that we don't have go worry about Yoongi or Jisoo". He nods in agreement and you both lay back down.
"Hyung"! Hoseok got up and saw Jungkook. "What Jungkook whats wrong"? Hoseok said as he rubbed his eyes. "How do I ask a girl out"? You laugh at the fact that Jungkook came go Hoseok for that advise". Jungkook throws a pillow at you and pouted. "Why is that funny". You try to calm down from laughing. "It's just it's funny how you asked him for advise and not Yoongi or Jimin who both have had more girlfriends than this little guy next to me". Then Hoseok pouted and hit you across the face with the pillow so then you hit him with the pillow too".
After you two having a small pillow fight Jungkook goes on with his question. "So how do you ask a girl out"? Hoseok goes to sit on the edge of the bed with Jungkook. "Well first of all Y/N is right why did you ask me and not Yoongi or Jimin"? Jungkook hesitates a bit "Well I was going to ask Yoongi but he left early to go visit Jisoo's parent's with her amd Jimin is out with his co-workers and I kinda need to know before me and Jin leave". Hoseok nods his head,"Oh okay so I was your third choice but any ways just be like hey do you wamt to go out sometime I dont know Jungkook you figure it out as you do it."
Jungkook crossed his arms. "That was no help well I guess I'll just hope it goes well." You get up and turn him around. "Who are you asking out Jungkook". He looks at you for a couple of seconds "This girl that works that the bakery by the movie theaters". You laugh "funny thing is my best friend works there it would be so funny if that was the girl you were asking out". He laughs to and walks out. You yell out to him "Good Luck".
Hoseok sits you back down okay so where do you want to go. You smirk at him "can we please follow him". Hoseok just sits there for a bit. "Okay lets see how Jungkook does get in the car".
You guys drove to where Jungkook said the girl worked. You see him from the window you walk in and hide. "The girl he is talking to looks really familiar".

Jungkook's POV
I walked up to the girl I've been want to ask out.
"Hello what can I get you". She said
"Oh umm can I get a chocolate muffin".
"Can I get you anything else."
I was so scared to ask I didn't know if she would say yes or not I felt like i was turning red. "Um yes actually um I come here a lot". She giggles "yes I know you are a frequent customer what brings you here a lot".
I looked down a lot i was super scared but I finally had the guts. "Well the reason I come here a lot is because of you I just thought I would come in today and ask you out sometime". She turned around at the counter behind her amd then handed me a paper. I opened the paper and it was her number I think hopefully I didn't get scammed.

Original POV
"Hoseok do you think it went well". "Idk well ask him later".
He walked bast the booth we were at and we quickly ducked. "Wait that looks likey best friend". You got up and walked up to her. "Oh hi Y/N". "Hello Dahyun". "Oh my gosh Y/N you'll never guess what happened I just got asked out by this super cute guy". You smile at her "I know I was actually sitting over there stalking the guys who asked you out".
You point at the booth and Hoseok waves nervously. Dahyun looked confused. "Well the guys who asked you out is my brothers and my boyfriend's roommate/best friend so me and my boyfriend devided6to follow him here to see who he was asking out and to see how it went". She laughed a little. "Oh makes sense well I would say it went well we'll can i go out with him Y/N"? You nod "of course you can". She smiles"But do you think he will actually call or text". You nod amd say bye to her and walk back to Hoseok. He laughs "Soooo". He is probably going to end up bringing my best friend home". You laugh. You guys head back home. As You got in the house you saw Jungkook sitting on the couch. "So where were you two". You amd Hoseok looked at each other. Hoseok looked down then at Jungkook. "Um we just took a walk"
Jungkook roles his eyes "I know you guys followed me im not stupid". You both sighed in relief. You smirked at Jungkook. "I have a idea since you and my best friend both know about Hoseok and me why dont we go on a double date". Jungkook loked confused. "What does your best friend habe to do with this". You forgot he didnt know the girl he asked out was your best friend. "Jungkook the girl you asked out is my best friend amd her name is Dahyun". Jungkook nodded his head "Ohhhhhh okay that sounds fun what do you think Hoseok".
It took him a bit of time to think about it. "Why not we can do it later". You smile amd jump from excitement. "I'll text her to ask what time she is free".