The Goddess and the Prince

Michael needed to be alone before it was time for the masquerade, he was so not ready to meet his future wife. Without realizing it, he found himself walking towards the river. Mayhap a swim would help settle his nerves. Reaching up to the edge of the river, he discarded his kilt, and stood naked, allowing the soft gentle breeze to caress his body. He closed his eyes and imagined the Goddess next to him, and suddenly, he felt as if someone was watching him. He slowly turned around, but no one was there. Scanning the area before him carefully, he did not find anything suspicious, and even if he had, it didn't matter to him if they looked at him naked. He was proud of his body, and especially of his huge erection. He looked down at it and smiled to himself. No one in all the land had a shaft or balls as big as his! He caressed them gently and right away her image claimed his mind again.

Michael turned around and dived into the river, he needed to cool his body temperature down a bit, because he was burning with desire for the Goddess once again.

Deep blue eyes stared in wonder at the warriors naked body. Her eyes dropped to his huge erection and she gasped softly, not believing what she saw before her. Kyra held her breath as her eyes took in every inch of him.

She had hidden behind the tall bushes to change into the dry gown, when she heard footsteps, and quickly dressed and anxiously peaked through the bushes, to see who the intruder was. She stared opened mouth at the giant warrior, that was virile and enticing.

He had broad shoulders, and arms that looked strong and muscular, his abs were rock solid, and he had a tapered waist. His thighs were spread apart, they looked muscled and toned, and inbetween them, his shaft was unbelievable huge, not to mention his oversized jewels that hung underneath, that were the size of her small fists. His warrior stance revealed high rank and great strength and power, he was a formidable temptation and forbidden desire, and a fire burned inside her loins, and she quivered despite the late of the afternoon.

Kyra's eyes traced his handsome chiseled face, that was framed with long thick black hair that fell well below his shoulders. His eyes were the color emerald, they looked wild and sexy, and his nose was sculpted to perfection, above his full luscious lips, that were curved into a lazy arrogant smile. He looked like a Greek God, as he reached down and caressed his huge balls.

Kyra watched, as he turned around and dived into the river, and she sucked in a quick breath, and secretly hoped that her future husband looked like that!

Thank you for your votes and comments they mean the world to me. Xoxxoxoxxoxo