27: The lucky one.

"Morning." I chirped to my friends after getting out of my car. I usually hated Mondays but today didn't seem so bad.

"Someone woke up with sunshine and roses." Sandra commented, a knowing smile on her face.

"I am sure she did." Lenny added, giving me a playful wink.

"Pft, can't a girl be happy now?" I feigned an offended look.

"She can be, she can be...especially when she's in love." Sandra said in a sing song voice, wiggling her brows at me.

"He's here." Lenny jerked her chin in the direction where Jayden parked his car. He got one swiftly and elegantly, I almost squealed like a little school girl seeing her crush looking so cool. Almost.

"You can stop eye raping him." Sandra joked, pulling me by my arm to get my attention.

I pushed her hand away before poking my tongue out at her. My eyes immediately drifted to Jayden, who was already staring at me.

He smiled at me charming upon meeting my eyes. I gave him a shy wave which urged him to make his way towards me.

"What drama is this?" Sandra went on with her teasing.

"Shh..." I shut her off, unable to hide my smile.

"Morning Music." Jayden gave me a brief hug before pulling back and leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning." I mumbled suddenly shy.

Sandra let out a cough successfully getting Jayden's attention. "Morning Sandra, Lenny." He greeted them politely and with his charming smile.

Sandra and Lenny greeted him back.

We heard someone call Jayden out from a distant, it was Ian and Brian along with Fiona, who was looking straight at me, an odd look on her face.

They beckoned him over.

Jayden turned to me and I gave him a nod when I saw his questioning look. "Go." He just needed confirmation.

"I will see you in class." He promised before taking his leave from us.

I watched his retreating back with a smile, I just couldn't help it, he was that handsome in my eyes.

I was suddenly aware of the peering eyes that were set on me. They probably were questioning my relationship with Jayden, and were curious what was going on.

Keeping my eyes solely on Jayden, I tried to block out unnecessary stares and not give any heed to it.

I thought I would prepared and be brave enough to face it but all my previous day pep talk and mental preparation to this moment fell short when I was put in the real situation.

I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to be in a relationship with Jayden and be with him, even though my hate for unnecessary attention was unfathomable, my love for him surpassed the hate.

It would take time for me to get used to tho sort of attention but I wouldn't give up on him or on our relationship.

I didn't realised I was still staring at Jayden who was now walking into the school building along with Brian, Ian and Fiona until Sandra spoke up.

"Geez, you're whipped." Sandra pulled me by my arm and made me face her.

"Let me look at my man in peace, Geez." I huffed. Lenny chuckled, shaking her head at us.

"You literally live next doors." Sandra pointed out.

"So? Your point?" I asked snottily.

"Yo-"