Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽

A/N: Hanna now.

••••

••••

"Leeyoung ah, aren't you excited? Mommy is finally coming home!" Lisa smiles while covering the little girl's ears with her hat.

She buckles Hanna's seatbelt and triple checks that it's safe before taking her own seat in the driver side.

The two were off to the airport to pick up Chaeyoung who was away on business for two weeks. It seemed to be the longest two weeks of their lives, filled with constant phone calls, text messages, and I miss yous.

"Buckle up buttercup, we're going to pick up mommy!"

•••

Chaeyoung's fingers have been tapping anxiously against the arm rest of her seat since the moment she's boarded the plane. Her heart was aching to see Hanna and Lisa again. She had missed them like crazy while on her trip.

The plan was for her to fly from New Zealand, where she was at, back to Melbourne where Lisa and Hanna would be waiting for her. From there the little family would hop onto another flight and head to Korea to see the rest of their family for Christmas.

It was about to be a very long and exhausting transition for Chaeyoung, but she didn't mind. It was the holiday season after all. The time of the year that you should be spending with your family.

The plane touches down in Melbourne right on schedule. Chaeyoung hopes that Lisa had remembered to pack everything they needed. Including some casual clothes for her to wear at Sandara's house. She didn't need to be showing up in fancy dresses and business skirts.

The moment she steps foot off the plane into the airport her eyes are searching for Lisa's. Pulling her small suitcase behind her she eagerly looks for the tall blonde and sure enough she finds her.

A smile grows on her face the moment she spots her. Lisa's standing with the rest of the Private Drivers people usually hired. The all stood in a line, dressed in their fancy suits, white gloves and hats. Holding up the white signs that had people's names printed in Black Letters to summon them.

...and then there was Lisa.

Standing next to the long line of drivers she had Hanna strapped to her chest in one of those baby carriers. She was distractedly looking at the other drivers to see if her sign was like theirs.

Chaeyoung can't help but shake her head with a smile as she walks towards her crazy wife.

Lisa held a bright pink sign with the word "NERD" bedazzled across it.

"When I called to hire a driver I was told I was receiving the best." Chaeyoung smiles as she approaches Lisa.

"Chaeyoung!" Lisa lifts her head in surprise. Throwing her arms around the older girl she hugs her. "Look baby mommy's home!"