Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽🎅🏽

During the evening all of their friends and family were thoroughly enjoying the Christmas party.

Jisoo was happily holding Hanna while her and Chaeyoung talked on the couches in the living room. The beautifully decorated tree in the corner of the room lit with gold lights. A warm fireplace keeping a cozy atmosphere and of course soft Christmas music playing in the background.

Jennie was talking to Seungri and Lisa across the room near the entrance of the kitchen. She caught Jisoo's eye making a small smile grace both of their lips.

This Christmas was much better than a few previous ones they've had. Especially when Jisoo was in the hospital during her relapses. She'd always be so sad that they had to celebrate in her boring old hospital room. But now here they were. Together with their family, celebrating it as they should be.

"Here drink this, it's good for you." Seungri says while handing them glasses of eggnog.

Lisa takes a sip and immediately spits it back into her cup, looking at her uncle with wide eyes.

"Oh yeah there's Bourbon in there." Seungri says. "You have to drink it now. You spit in it."

Lisa shrugs and drinks it anyways making Jennie grimace.

"So what's new kids? Any more babies on the way? Anyone getting married? Divorced? New job?" Seungri puts his arm around them.

"No divorce. We had a baby four months ago. I'm already married. And I work for you, so no. No new job." Lisa answers all his questions.

"Your life sounds very very boring Lalisa." Seungri says.

"Uncle seungri, have you even held Hanna yet?" Lisa asks.

"Oh no. No no no," he shakes his head with a laugh. "....Your mother won't let me." He says seriously. "She thinks I'm going to corrupt her grandaughter. Or even worse drop her."

"Please don't drop my child." Lisa says.

"Now that I think about it, you haven't held either of the twins either." Jennie adds.

"I just told you. Pandara won't let me." Seungri says.

"Come on uncle, we'll let you hold the children." Lisa drags him by the arm to the living room.

Jennie stops by Irene as she passes by. "Unnie could I burrow Jinwoo for a second?"

"Of course." Irene smiles handing him to her.

"Thank you." Jennie grins. "Hi buddy, are you behaving?" She coos to Jinwoo.

Lisa sits Seungri down on the couch and Jennie joins them with Jinwoo.

"Okay uncle Seungri. Now is your chance to hold your...nephew? Is that what he is?" Jennie asks while carefully handing Jinwoo to Seungri.

Seungri nervously holds the baby boy with an unsure look on his face. "Uh...hi. I am your great uncle, Seungri."

They wait a second for any type of reaction from Jinwoo.

"I—"

Jinwoo burps/pukes right onto Seungri's face making the older man freeze.

"Ohhh." Jennie and Lisa grimace. "Okay I'll take him from you now." Jennie says.

Seungri has one eye closed as the milky liquid runs down the side of his face. "....And this, is why I don't hold babies."

•••

"I'm gonna grab a drink, anyone need anything?" Jennie asks while getting up from her seat.