Chapter 25

*Unedited*

"Bianca! Luke's brother is here!" She yelled, feeling irritated.

Bianca stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. "Alright. I'll just take a minute to get dressed." She said, hinting for privacy before grabbing another towel to wipe her wet hair. When Dana didn't leave the room Bianca looked at her questioningly.

Did she really have to go out and bare that...person sitting on her couch?

"Okay." She said reluctantly, turning around and walking back outside.

Maybe if she ignored him and went straight to the kitchen, she would be able to avoid any unwanted interaction.

Ethan was sitting in the middle of the couch, with his arms spread on the backrest. 

Dana narrowed her eyes at the arrogant man, sitting there like he was God himself.

"You again? Where is Bianca?" Ethan asked quirking one of his brows.

What did he mean 'you again'? This was her house!

"She's coming." Dana muttered, walking to her small kitchen.

"Fine. Till then you keep me entertained." Ethan demanded, following her.

She whirled around. "Keep you entertained? You are not my guest! Sit there till she comes and then see yourself out."

"Be careful, babe. I'm usually attracted to feisty women." He smirked.

Dana smiled at him sweetly. "In that case, I have some bad news for you." Then she looked at him with distaste. "I'm not attracted to jerks like you!"

"I could change that." He took a step closer, stepping into her personal space.

She poked a finger in his chest to stop him. "Why don't you go wait in your stupid car? Bianca will meet you there." 

"I'd rather wait for her here." He didn't know why, but he was having fun irritating her. 

"Fine then wait outside in the living room." She moved away from him to prepare some coffee for herself. And this time she'd make sure that only she drank it. 

"Nah." He said in a bored tone. 

Could she kill him? She really wanted to kill him.

"Guys?" They heard Bianca call just before she entered the kitchen.

"It's a good thing you came when you came, Bianca." Dana said. "Otherwise someone was going to get murdered." She glared at Ethan.

Bianca raised her eyebrows as her gaze went from her to him. She could sense the tension between them but chose not to comment on it.

Ethan's eyes were glued on Dana with a slight smirk on his face. This wasn't the last time he was coming to her house for sure.

After a few minutes, he went to keep Bianca's bag in the car as she said her goodbyes to Dana. 

"Now you must visit me." Bianca said, hugging her.

"I will." Dana grinned. "Take care of yourself, yeah?" Then her gaze fell on Ethan who was resting against his car while looking in their direction. Good riddance, she said to herself, ignoring how handsome and confident he looked with his hands folded on his chest 

"You too." Bianca said, snapping her out of her thoughts before turning around and walking away. 

Soon enough the car was out of Dana's sight and she closed the door, trying not to think of a certain someone.