𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"What?" Ron whispers harshly to Blaise, as he forces him inside an empty bathroom making Blaise roll his eyes. "We can't tell anybody!"

"Why not?" Blaise snaps back, crossing his arms as he looks at his secret ginger boyfriend. "I'm not saying we tell everybody, cause no! That is crazy. I'm just saying lets just tell our friends!"

Ron looks at his boyfriend with a look of exasperation, before he lets his head fall, looking at the dirty ground. "I don't think our friends will be happy. Plus, I dated Hermione and I cheated on her with you."

"Hey, look what it got you." Blaise shrugs his shoulders, giving Ron a smirk but nods hid head when he gave him a look. "Right, bad timing."

"Would they be happy with us?" Ron questions, as Blaise leads him out the restroom and to a empty hall where they could sit on the cleanish floor. "I mean, I didn't hate you that much. Hell, I even saved your life last year in the Room of Requirements when bloody Goyle-"

"Can we not bring that up?" Blaise snaps, putting his head in his hand. "It's still a touchy subject and fresh in my brain, even though it has been months."

Ron nods his head, cursing himself mentally when he realizes that he couldn't see him but stays quiet, waiting for Blaise to say something.

"Thank you." Blaise mutters, moving his head from his hands as he looks at Ron. "Thank you for reluctantly turning back around and saving me when it was the last thing on your mind."

Ron chuckles, knowing he was being sincere and makes a note-that he would forget eventually-to help Blaise work on the later.

"You're welcome, and I guess thats where my affection for you started, I guess." Ron admits, rubbing his neck as he looks at Blaise, who chuckles.

"Mine too." Blaise lets out a small, deep laugh as he grabs Ron's hand and rubs the back of his gand with his thumb. "When you saved me, I just felt attractive to you but I ran away."

Ron lets out a chuckle, before he coughs when Blaise gave him a look before he let out a small laugh and nods his head.

The two just sit in silence, their heads resting against the wall they were sitting against, Blaise still rubbing the back of Ron's hand.

"We can tell your friends." Ron states, turning his head to look at Blaise, who made a noise of noise of confusion, making Ron smile small. "If their reaction is good, we can tell my friends. If it's bad, then we hold off telling mine."

"So mine are guinea pigs nows?" Blaise questions, and forces his smile away when he sees the panic face. "I'm just messing with you, Ron."

Ron gives him a playful glare before he gives him a small shove making Blaise laugh before he shoves him back and they go back and forth.

<>

"Are you sure?" Blaise asks, as the stood outsude their shared room with three other boys that held Draco and Pansy. "You can back out now, and I'll tell them you had a question on homework and that you changed their mind."

Ron nods his head before he takes in a deep breath and lets it out in a sigh before he looks at his boyfriend. "Okay, I'm ready."

Blaise nods his head, before he opens the door and sees Draco and Pansy laughing and talking. That all ended when Pansy looks over and stops laughing when she sees Ron and stands.

"Why is he here?" Pansy demands, looking at Ron, then Blaise and Draco. "You lied to me, Draco? You said-!"

"I know, but I knew you wouldn't come if I told you Weasel was coming so I had to improvise!" Draco defends himsef, holding his hands up when Pansy showed him her wand. "Don't hex the messenger." He then points to Blaise, who shakes his head when Pansy turns to him.

"Calmati, Parkinson." Blaise shakes his head, walking over and snatches her wand from her hand and puts it in his pocket. "Now, since we got that out of the way, Ron and I have something to tell you."

Pansy sits down beside Draco, who wraps amd arm around shoulders as Blaise steps back and meets Ron in the middle.

"What could be so important that it contained Weaselbee?" Draco questions, before he gives Pansy a look making her give him a anxious look, that Blaise noticed and Ron didn't.

Blaise looks at Ron and gives him a "good ahead" gesture and look and gives a firmer when Ron shook his head, making him sigh.

"You're some type of gay and you two are dating!" Pansy guesses, sitting up on her knees as she points excitedly at the two boys, making Draco smile and shake his head. "Am I right?"

Blaise gives her a look of frustration and Ron's mouth gapes open, in shock and disbelief before he smiles when he realizes they are fine with the relationship. 'Thank Merlin.'