...

It's been... Months.

I talked with @strawhat_pirate , and they're willing to continue and I'm happy that someone that I know has the capabilities is continuing this story which I made. 

I ha- I... I honestly feel really shitty.

I read through the chapters again and I remembered the times when I was so much more enthusiasm and just wild ideas for this book. I still have lots yea, but my passion for writing has just dissipated. 

And now I'm passing my like, child, to someone else and I feel like even more shit when I read your goddamn awfully beautiful comments that- people actually liked this story. It's just mind-blowing that people enjoyed something I made and-

I'm giving- I gave it away.

Because I accepted the fact that I'm not responsible enough to continue writing this and it will never meet the end that it deserves you know? The quality will decline and the ending will just be...

Meh.

So I'm sorry. Yea.

I just-

Well if you bother even reading this then wow. Um- hi I guess? The book is discontinued.

Sigh.

This is a mess.

Hope on over to @strawhat_pirate man, and I hope you enjoy her works, they are a-mazing :'D

F***ed up,

Migale373

Here's a small thing for people who actually reads this:

My ending:

"I'm so sorry." Obito sobbed into Kakashi's shoulder, arms wrapped around the man so tight that he was having quite a hard time breathing. Kakashi laughed hoarsely, patting Obito's back.

"What for?" he rasped, the blood loss making him a little woozy.

The fingers gripped tighter.

"... For letting you bear all that responsibility. For everything." Obito sniffed, and Kakashi chuckled.

"I would do it again for you guys." he coughed, and then closed his eyes...

He was happy.

Hugs were nice.