Rebellion Amongst Us.

-"We've got everything packed?"

-"Yes sir!"

Jesus Christiano- Jimin legit got a QUARTER of his ENTIRE bloody army to go in search for Hoseok, including the main guards whom you've already met. Yoongi was almost falling asleep on his horse but Jin kept him awake with a bunch of dad jokes and stupid little gestures. The pink-caped guard waved his arms like loose spaghetti strands and shook his head, the feather on his helmet slightly waving in the wind as well, as he moved his head weirdly.

...And yoongi just watched. He stared blankly at the man, confused eyes locked on the entertaining moron that was almost freaking out its own damn horse. It was actually quite funny to see, especially since Jin was the only one NOT taking this whole thing seriously. A very important guard with high ranking was kidnapped by rebels, yet he still finds the perfect times to make bad humour.

You admired him for such thing.

You stood right beside Jimin, holding his hand. Well... He was holding your hand and even if you tried to pull away, he'd immediately freak out. He grew exceptionally vulnerable and insecure at the horrible news of Hoseok going missing. This is why he took a whole quarter of his father's army. 3,250,000 men.

That's how many fucking humans stood r i g h t before you. His entire army consisted of slightly over 26 million men. THAT IS BIGGER THAN THE GODDAMN LUNCH LINE AT YOUR PAST SCHOOL. However, it's understandable since men who reach the age of 25 must become a soldier for the king's army. Of course some would be unfit for it, but the whole empire is made of 136 million people.

It's a lot, but not as much as the British Empire that consists of 412 goddamn million people. These dorks invaded almost any country and are doing pretty well, but South Korea is doing pretty good too in terms of things. The birth rates are stable, medicine is getting better and we're slowly making new things. For example- the king is working on making the horse waggons better!

This means better transport and easier for the horse to carry. Lit, innit? Things will be better for Arnold, Missy and Romeo.

These horses were the best equines you've ever met. Seriously. Especially Arnold.

"Guards!" The prince shouts at the top of his lungs, standing in a strong and intimidating position as he was ready to order his men. The millions of guards responded back by straightening their positions as much as they could and shouting all together with a loud "Hey!" that almost made your ears bloody explode.

Like Jesus, he was sending over three million men to find Hoseok who was stolen by a tiny rebel group made up of over 100 people...? Or so you've heard from Jungkook, at least. Apparently they came on their horses who were hidden somewhere through the forest near the back of the castle and broke in, before stealing a few things and capturing the poor guard.

"On your marks!" The prince yells again and lifts up an arm, holding his hand out as a stop sign, to indicate that they were about to set go on the mission. The guards gripped their swords and shields tightly, ready to turn and walk on the command of the royal which would be shouted out at any second.

There were about eight thousand mounted guards on horses and the rest were on foot, to ensure that the search would be careful and more sneaky. After all, you had more chances of survival on bare foot since you could hide through a search then attack all at once, than risking your horse to get injured or thrown off of the animal.

In front of the first row of guards, stood... Not six, but five guards... Sadly. Jin and Yoongi were on the right side, while Jungkook and Taehyung were on the left. Namjoon was in the very middle, waiting patiently for a signal from Jimin so he could set a go on the search.