✧ 30.0 ✧

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

"hey, wait," (name) stopped yoongi in his tracks.

the male watched as the girl climbed into the cart. she sat down 'comfortably', leaning at the end of the cart and looked up at the male.

"now we can go," she beamed.

"you're like 22 and you still act like a child," yoongi teased.

"shut up old man. i'm still very young okay? now let's go."

"old man?" the male furrowed his brow at the comment.

"yes. now push!" she commanded.

yoongi shook his head and began to push the cart. (name) sat quietly, watching as her boyfriend pushed her around the store. the two decided to go shopping for new furniture for the new year. (name) had spent too much time on pinterest, looking at house decor and wanted her own aesthetic looking house. of course, yoongi had to comply with her. never get in the way of an inspired and motivated artist. they weren't going to buy much since (name) decided to 'diy' most of the decor. all they needed was a new coffee table, a wardrobe, and a few shelves.

"hey, maybe we should get a new bed," yoongi spoke as they passed by some beds.

"the bed is perfectly fine though?"

"no, we need a sturdier bed. and maybe a softer mattress. i think i'm too rough sometimes," he stated as continued to push the cart.

"min yoongi!" (name) yelled softly, not wanting to cause a commotion in the store.

yoongi laughed at her reaction. her face was bright red and she tried to hide her face behind her long hair.

"so can we get a new bed or what?" he leaned on the handlebar of the cart and stared at the girl.

"w-whatever. you're paying for it," she replied, looking at her shoes to avoid his gaze.

"what kind of bed would you like?" he asked, teasing her again.

"a-aish! stop that. just get whatever matches the theme of the room," she pouted.

"yes mam," he chuckled before writing down the name of the bed he picked.

the two carried on to look at other items of furniture with (name) occasionally placing small items into the cart such as small flower pots, fake plants, and fairy lights. soon, they entered the children's furniture area. yoongi stopped the cart for awhile to look at something while (name) watched some children play around with the toys in the area, still in the cart of course.

"which one looks good?" yoongi asked, catching her attention.

"w-what?" (name) got up on her knees and rested her head on his shoulder.

"the cribs, dummy."

"what for?" she turned slightly to face him.

"just to keep in mind when we get a baby," he smiled.

"yah! i'm not even pregnant."

"yeah but you will be. who knows?" he grinned cheekily.

"we're not even married, you dummy," she mumbled into his shoulder, blushing.

"but we will be," he turned to face her, kissing her forehead. "min (name). i like the sound of that," he added.

too embarrassed to reply, (name) buried her face into his chest. yoongi wrapped his arms around her, embracing her warmly.