#1.2 - Bonus Chapter - "21 Questions"

(Part 2- Continued from previous)

"Okay, ummm.. Have I ever made you feel uncomfortable with anything I say or do?" He asked softly looking into her eyes. 

"Shivaay, " she held his hand. " we've been married for two years and more, and there is absolutely nothing about whatever you say or do that has made me uncomfortable. You never leave any room for any." She kissed his hand. 

He smiled at her. 

"But yes of course you make me uncomfortable around people all the time!" She said leaving his hand behind.

"OH that...Mrs. Oberoi is a default feature." he winked.

She giggled. "My turn!"

"If I ran away, where would you look for me?" She smartly asked.

"What kind of question is that. I will either be running with you, after you or before you!" He said stupidly.

She smiled. Her heart jumping with happiness. She wasn't expecting any particular answer. But out of random that question came into her head and she wanted to see his reaction.

"I am giving you a hard one. Do you think a marriage can survive without sex?"

She gaped at him. She had no particular answer. She looked at him thoughtfully. "If ours survived , I think it can. "

"Are you sure?" He said looking intently at her. 

"This is a hard question! A very hard one. Because.."

"Because..." 

How could she explain to him that, that the proximity was a way of becoming one. That last bit that attached you. That meeting of male and female energy that created bliss. 

"I skip!" she said softly as her cheeks colored up.

He smiled. "One penalty!" He winked.

"What's the one thing you'd want to change in 'our' life so far?"

He smiled. "I'd want a child marriage with you. "

She gaped at him terrified. "What!"

He laughed. "Anika that way I would get so much more time with you!" 

She took he pillow and started hitting him playfully.  "Okay relax. my turn." he said holding the pillow.

"What's that one thing about our first night, you can never forget?" He asked, with the charming teasing grin back on his face.