Chapter 39: Ameliam Forever.

Liam's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

My fight with Liam was so out of the blue. I didn't see it coming.

I know that he is used to girls being obsessed with him and I'm used to being with my girlfriends.

I honestly hadn't been with fair for the past few days. I canceled our dates so I could spend more time with the girls. I just felt like I needed to catch up with Emily and Nicole since I spent a whole week without speaking to neither of them. That has never happened.

I love Liam more than anything and I hate disappointing him. I'm pretty sure that's how he felt when I kept ditching him. I'm not a clingy girl, that's for sure. I don't like clinging to my boyfriend. He's used to that because that was how Camilla was.

I want him to be happy. I want us to be happy. He was there for me all through my fight with Nicole.

Am I too scared to surrender to him?

Yes.

But he has to me. I can't name one wrong thing that he has ever done to me. He puts my happiness first and treats me so well. I have to fix my relationship with him.

"Amelia!"

"Amelia!"

Reporters are calling out my name and I'm just posing and twirling for the camera. A woman with blonde hair, looking around her early thirties approaches me with a microphone in her hand and a cameraman behind her.

"Hi! I'm Gloria from Vogue magazine." She chirps.

"Hi, Gloria!" I smile at her.

"First of all, Amelia, tell me who you are wearing today because you look magnificent!" She says and brings the mic to my lips which has the Vogue logo on.

"I'm wearing Ralph and Russo." I tilt my body a little bit.

"So everyone here was so excited to see you, Amelia Smith today but I was shocked when I saw Liam coming in with Robert Miller and then you come in with his mother. That was quite an entrance." She says.

"Well, every year I always come with my mum but this year, she's not in the country. I guess Diana is the closest thing I have to a mother." I say with a big smile.

Aunt Diana went into the party because she didn't want to answer any questions today but I have to.

"That is so sweet! Now my last question, your best friend, Nicole Taylor just went inside the party with Brandon Scott! Are they in a relationship?" She asks.

"You know, the last thing I know is that they're just friends. I was shocked when I found out she was bringing him here." I reply in the mic.

Gloria smiles. "Okay, thanks, Amelia. It was nice speaking to you."

I smile at her and walk away, pulling my dress up a little as I climb the stairs.

"Amelia Smith!" Another guy approaches me with a big capital E! on his mic. "You look amazing!" He compliments.

"Well, you can't go wrong with Ralph and Russo." I point out.

"That you can't!" He says. "My first question is where is Liam? We've been dying to see the two of you walk in together."

"I'm here." I hear Liam's voice from behind. He puts his arm on my waist and kisses my cheek.

Okay. His mum definitely sent him out here.

"This is great!" The guy exclaims. "You guys are on university break, we all know that and we all so know that the elite group of this city work with big brands during their school breaks."