Part 12

"Pleased to meet you"

Jungkook shook Taehyung's hand for the first time

"Thank you for agreeing to work with me"

"Ah, no. I'm the one who's thankful. But I should probably let you know I don't have any experience on this whatsoever"

Taehyung looked at the boy with a boxy smile "You'll do perfect" he said and Kookie found himself blushing a little.
Not because he thought Taehyung was handsome, although it wasn't a lie; but because he imagined how it'd be to be praised by Jimin if he really did his best

However, his now red-ish cheeks weren't unnoticed by the older
"...you're really cute...
I'll tell you everything you need to know about this, okay?"

..................

"Look over there" Tae instructed him with the sweetest tone and Kookie followed his every word..
"Wonderful.."

Taehyung seemed to really love what he was doing. He moved swiftly trying to capture the light bouncing off the boy's perfect skin.. the younger looked so innocent and beautiful it didn't even seem possible.

Tae had definitely made a good call when he requested for him; and after a couple hours working together in between laughs and breaks, he was certain of something.. and he wouldn't miss the chance to go for it..

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?" the boy turned rapidly as he heard his name being called by the young photographer.

Taehyung was easy to be around and he always kept reassuring Jungkook. To be honest.. he was starting to like this 'job'

"...would you like to work with me.. permanently?"

..................

"No"

Jimin didn't ask for more details, and of course he wouldn't care about Kookie's opinion.

He didn't want to be involved with Taehyung more than necessary.
His pride wouldn't let him be around him, and neither did he want him close to Jungkook

And just like it was expected of the brown haired boy, he didn't say anything in response.
Whatever went down between those two was definitively playing a part on Jimin's disapproval; and if he had to pick between upsetting the older and just obey without even questioning his decision.. he would always go with the later.

He would just have to enjoy it while it lasted..

.....................