Octarian Secrets

A bright light seared into the pupils of the leader. His eyes began to flicker open and he suddenly hissed as he tried to blind the bright light away from his eyes but failed to do so since his hands were restrained with binding metal cuffs. He tried hard to keep himself from fainting again, the world was faint and it spun like a vortex.

    He heard low murmurs as he frantically looked around his surroundings. A figure began to approach him as his eyes began to clear.

  " Your'e finally awake. You nearly had us worried when you almost cracked open that head of yours," Cap'n said as he eyed the leader with a cooky smile.

    The leader glared at the four agents, Cap'n cuttlefish and a nurse that stood off to the side.
   "Nghh!" he snarled as he felt the pang of a sharp headache from his head injury.

   " Nurse," Marie called, " a little more aloe vera please?"

   The nurse quickly shuffled and applied the aloe vera to the leader's wound, he was lucky enough that it didn't need stitching nor it hadn't caused a major concussion. 
      He flinched as she applied it, it stung quite a bit but she was careful. She then finished applying and Marie thanked her and shooed the nurse off as she quickly bowed before  exiting the facility .

    The leader's breath was heavy  and his voice was hoarse but he was able to let out a soft chuckle, " Heh..it amuses me how caring you folks are for people like me..word goes around that ya' torture prisoners...I could still be wrong though."

  " Rumors are quite common. Unless you refuse to cooperate with us, then we can gladly make those rumors true," Agent 4 said as he glared at him.

   Coral crossed her arms, " Agent 4, now is not the time to be so cruel." She then approached the leader, " We have no intentions of hurting you..nor your..friends."

   The leader's cold stare glanced at Coral, " What is it that you folks want from me then?" he scoffed, " I told you already, I-...," he stopped as he had begun to remember that they somehow knew of his deal with Octavio. He went silent and listened for Coral to continue on and explain.

  Coral glanced back at the other agents behind her and continued to speak, " We are only in need of questions that you may hold answers to our sources. I assume that you are aware of the disappearance of the great zapfish and Callie from the squid sisters, no?"

Still angered from the fact that he was so easily captured he shook his body in frustration, " Yes I am aware, but how does kidnapping me have to do with that stupid high pitch singing woman?! I got nothin' that I know about her!!"

Marie almost snapped but Kai's worried quick glance and Cap'n Cuttlefish's stare stopped her from doing so.
Coral sighed, she put the palm of her hand to her cheek as she huffed, " We believe that Callie was taken by Octarian forces. We already have many evidence that tie to that proof. Any information we acquire can lead to what Octavio is up to, none of this should even concern you for that matter.."

The leader sneered, " Well you know nothin' about me for that matter either. And what if I am to refuse to answer any of the questions that you folks may ask?"

"I-I'm sorry, unfortunately refusal will lead to the exile of you and your friends," Coral said as she glanced at Marie who nodded.

The leader gasped, " E-exile??!"
        " Why not prison?!?"

Marie stepped forward, her voice was monotone,
        " We've recently acquired many atrocious records done by some of your gang members on the behalf of the police in which includes; murder, stealing, and of course betrayal of Inkopolis's fate."