Chapter 39

Dream Pov

Today is my graduation from high school and I'm so ready your girl about walk across that stage. Plus I'm valedictorian of my class yes I am I'm that bitch.  Anyways my gradation is in few hours and I'm ready to get it over it.

August downstairs in office handling something and I just finished showering and doing my makeup. For my makeup I decided to go with my silver glitter eyeshadow. My lashes was on point and everything about my makeup was on point.

 My lashes was on point and everything about my makeup was on point

Once that was done I started to get dress. I had this very sexy light violet colored dress. After I put that on I grabbed my diamond silver heels and slipped them on. For my jewelry I added my diamond chocker and put my diamond earrings in my ear.
When I looked in mirror I was cute I just brushes my new wig and I was slaying.

I switched the hair up and went with this short curly hair wig. I took couple pictures in mirror then I went and grabbed my cap and gown. When I got downstairs I saw Shantel downstairs and I did not know she was coming. I was shocked so I walked up to her and hugged her.

" What are you doing here," Dream asked

" You though I wasn't coming to your graduation you was wrong," Shantel said.

"  I'm happy you did and thanks for making my hat again I love it," Dream said.

" Your welcome it's beautiful I did work my magic," Shantel sis laughing.

" Always stay gracious. Best revenge is your paper," Dream said.

" Is and don't you every forget it doll," Shantel said.

" You look beautiful baby girl congratulations," August said hugging her.

" Thanks bae," Dream said laughing.

" Anyways I got gift for you," August said walking in kitchen.

" August stop buying me gift I have been spoiled for life time by you okay," Dream said laughing following him.