Chapter 25

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

She can't sleep with her lenses on.

"Miah, let's take off your lenses," I said now cupping her face.

She swatted my hand away.

"No! Only Jimin gets to do that!" she protested. Cute.

"I am Jimin," I said smiling at her.

She opened her eyes and focused on me.

"I must be dreaming then," shs smiled at me. "Okay then, if you're Jimin, take them off for me please," here she goes with her aegyo attack.

She sat up, the duvet covering her body fell in her lap. We need to do something about that first. I stood up to grab one of my white Love Myself shirt we wore at our concert and pulled it down her body.

"Is this Jimin's?" she asked.

"Yes it's Jimin's," I responded.

She smiled and looked at me with drunk eyes. She looks so damn good on my shirt. I sat down infront of her and took off the lenses. Without any lens case near by, I just opened one of mine and let it sank on the solution.

Her eyes are still cloudy but I can see that she's looking at me.

"I can see you," she sheepishly said.

"Done with your lazer appointment?" I asked her.

She nodded cutely.

"Jiminssi," she called me with that satoori accent she's been using often around me.

"Dae?" (yes?)

"I miss you," everything stopped around us. All I can see is her, my eyes dilated at the pleasure her words just sent my body.

I hugged her tightly and she did that too. I really miss her too, that kiss on her car was a mistake but I don't regret it. Now she's here, only in my shirt. She smells the same, she smells sweet and floral all mixed together. The same scent she's been emmitting since highschool.

We both drifted to sleep easily. My body just responds naturally to her presence. Her beside me while I sleep is one of the things I always wish for. I want her to always stay beside me like this but it's not gonna happen I know.

But can't a man dream?

I feel her stir beside me and I woke up feeling her whole body pressed against mine. It's clammy now in my room. I know her scent will stay on my sheets for a good two days. Enough to comfort me from my longing.