Amai x Leo(OC)

Requested by: BattleGuy
Warning: Includes Bullying, Mentions Of Suicide And Abuse. And also very short my mind was blank sorry.
Title: I'm Sorry, But Thank You
===============================
 “I'm sorry,
I couldn't take it anymore... I couldn't take the pain anymore. I had to leave... And I don't know if I should be saying sorry or your welcome. Amai thanks for everything, to the people who want to see me in pain here you go.”
He put his camera down and grabbed something from his bedroom closet. He walked over to the camera and sat the camera on his desk, you could clearly see the gun in his and. “This is the gun dad says he will use on me someday, guess that day will never come.” Leo gave the camera a faint smile and then pulled the trigger.
At School Amai's Point Of View
"He's gone and it's all my fault but most of Musume and Leo's dad. I'll get revenge for you, Leo!" I yelled out in anger, this isn't like me, I guess his loss is messing with me.
Time Skip
  I was on the roof Mesume at the bottom the bucket of blood resting on the railing. I pushed it over and it plummeted on to Mesume's body, she was covered in blood head to toe, her friends watched in horror they took a picture and started running away from her. About 20 minutes later the police and arrested her and the look of sadness in her eyes made me smile. Amai leaned on the railing saying one last thing"I love you, Leo. You don't have to wait for me long, dear. I'm coming."  Amai fully leaned forward losing balance and plummeting to the ground,  there laid her lifeless body.

A/n That was freaking bad, that was probably worse than all of my newer one-shots and sorry for not posting that much anymore, I have a lot of school work to get through and sometimes I completely forget about Wattpad. Once again sorry for not posting as often and for this terrible one-shot (and sorry for my existence.....jk) Hopefully I'll be posting as often as I used to do, have a great day/night!